- Also check our best rated Concealer reviews
BENEFIT COSMETICS Realness Of Concealness Mirrored Portable MINI "fake-it" kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Benefit's top selling concealers and enhancers. It's your solution for beauty dilemmas on-the-go.
- Details ooh la lift 2.5g Net wt. 0.09 oz. lip plump 2.5g Net wt. 0.09 oz. high beam 2.5g Net wt. 0.09 oz. lemon aid 1.0g Net wt. 0.03 oz. boi-ing 1.2g Net wt. 0.04 oz.
- ooh la lift instant under-eye brightening boost, lip plump primer for full sexy lips, high beam luminescent complexion enhancer, lemon aid colour correcting eyelid primer, boi-ing industrial-strength concealer (02 the medium shade).
- How to apply Ooh la lift: apply lightly and blend to help de-puff & firm under eye area. Lip plump: dot & blend on lips. Allow to dry before applying lipstick. High beam: dot & blend over makeup on to cheek & brow bones. Lemon aid: apply and blend with fingertips on eyelids to hide discolouration. Boi-ing 02: pat on with fingertip and blend to under eye area to conceal dark circles.
- Mirrored Kit. Portable MINI kit.
Customers also shopped for
Realness Of Concealness It doesn't take a makeover, just the Realness of Concealness, when a little perking up is all you need. This crafty little kit is a mini collection of Benefits' most coveted concealers and enhancers. Why dig around your bag when you've got everything you need all boxed up. Set includes: 0.04 oz Boi-ing, 0.03 oz Lemon-Aid, 0.09 oz Ooh la Lift, 0.09 oz Lip Plump, and 0.09 oz High Beam in minis.
Top Customer Reviews
The first disappointment was the boi-ing concealer, although it's creamy and goes on well, the kits all contain the medium shade which was too dark and orangey for my pale skin. I didn't like it much as a product either as it seemed very thick and cracked on my skin after a couple of hours.
I was really looking forward to trying the lemon-aid as an eye primer but again I was quite let down. I usually use Urban Decay's primer potion which I think is far superior. The lemon aid is quite solid in the palette and doesn't smooth onto the eyelids very easily. I didn't find the staying power of my eye shadow was as good as it is with my Urban Decay favourite either.
The Lip Plump is plain awful. It's supposed to be a lip primer (rather than a plumping gloss as I expected from the name), but goes on like a thick brown cream and makes my lipstick look awful when it is applied over the top.
The Ooh La Lift is an under-eye brightening product and I'd say it does work to some extent, however I do still need to apply my usual under-eye concealer.
The only item I like - in fact love - from the set, is the High Beam. This is a cream highlighter and it is absolutely fantastic for highlighting cheekbones and giving a bit of a lift to the brow area. I will definitely buy this particular product in the full size, but the rest of the kit was simply disappointing.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this at half RRP. It is very small, almost sample size... makes a nice gift. Not sure I'd buy it again though.Published on 2 Feb. 2013 by Fiona M
This is a great product with some of the best benefit items in it all put together in lovely packaging - a must have in every make up kit.Published on 8 Jan. 2013 by Amazon Customer
Gr8 product half price to what I usually pay so expected it to be a copy. It's not a copy & delivery was quickPublished on 2 Jan. 2012 by Chez
Product is as advertised, turned up quickly, very happy with purchase. Great for everyday use, this is all you need to carry around, I always make sure I have this kit in my... Read morePublished on 3 Sept. 2011 by Mrs. R. E. Maniloff