on 13 August 2016
I'm a 6 and I ordered a 6. They are narrow but that is the style. I find converse rather heavy and bulky so I stick to these dainty ox styles. They are very difficult to find in stores. Got for a bargain price.
on 18 September 2016
Love love love these. Wear these all the time and they are just as nice as I had them. Would 100% recommend these. I also had the blue pair as a present after wearing these and plan to get more colours when I can from the same seller as they sell these at a fab price!
on 6 August 2014
Love them but I'm normally size 4 and they were to small had to get a size bigger. Still waiting for them after a week
on 7 March 2017
I bought these as a birthday present for my sister. They are the quality you would expect from Converse & a classic style. She loves them!
on 31 July 2015
Ordered size 5.5 came as size 6 on box, sent them back as too big and ordered size 5 instead, when arrived a week later too small, they have the sizing all wrong. Did not want to send them back again for second time, so give too my daughter.
on 27 February 2016
Great fit and I love the style, I prefer the sole on these converse as the original ones I find are a bit too chunky, because the sole on these is more discreet i find you can wear them smart/casual with no problem. Great fit also.
on 7 July 2014
This was my third pair of Converese. The most comfortable and stylish trainer at a great price. I wear them with everything!
on 17 July 2015
trainers arrived in double quick time which was great as my old pair were well and truly done! these are a perfect fit and comfortable
on 20 August 2017
Love my converse. This is my second pair of the dainty ones.
on 12 March 2016
Lovely shoe but i recommend ordering the next size up,I'm a size 5 and ordered a 5 but my right shoe really hurts my foot. Other than that they're lovely.