Customer reviews

on 12 September 2017
Great price and excellent fit
on 3 October 2016
Thought they were adult size 4 as picture is deceiving.
VINE VOICEon 3 June 2014
These are the 3rd pair of converse trainers for my daughter, she simply loves them!

However this is the first PINK pair, so I'm going to concentrate on that - it is not too strong - the photos don't do it justice. The color is more pastel like, more subtle.
on 23 April 2014
When ordering the size chart says that a EU 26 is a Uk infant size 9, when they arrived they where a Uk 10, not worth paying for more post and packaging back and forth so I just kept them.
on 29 August 2013
First look great..... Closer look, stitching horrendous and other parts of shoes makes us (and everyone I've shown) believe these are fake. Only kept them as these can't be found in the shops and need them for my daughters bridesmaid outfit.
Spent more than I want to too! Disappointed.
on 21 June 2016
Nice looking shoe, good colour, well made, as expected. I have a narrow foot and fit somewhere around 2 - 2.5 ordered 2.5 good fit/ wider foot may need you to go up 1/2 a size?
on 8 January 2014
Great trendy pumps but they are quite a big fitting (bought for my daughter who is a size 30 and they are huge! Won't fit her for a year!)
on 22 February 2014
Fit perfectly and they arrived next day.
My daughter could not be happier and very well priced, she could not wait to put them on!
on 26 February 2015
Bought for my 10year old granddaughter not realising they were toddler size 5 so had to return. My mistake but they looked so cute.
on 25 June 2015
Another yearly purchase for my daughter...for the third year on the trot! So comfy...Speedy delivery and just as expected.