Customer reviews

on 4 July 2013
I brought these for my husband who normally only wears another brand. He loves these shoes and says they fit perfectly and are very comfortable. Only thing I wanted was next day delivery. Apart from that a perfect buy.
on 9 August 2014
Loved the shoes I have had them for 8 months now unfortunately there is a small tear in the fabric where the shoe bends most, kind of expected as they are used for all purpose and are my only pair. All in all brilliant fit, appearance and durability. Will be buying again.
on 18 June 2014
As with all converse shoes, these look great but they are too tight in terms of width and therefore aren't comfortable to wear. Unless you have fairly narrow feet, I wouldn't recommend these.
on 14 January 2016
The star seemed to come off the side of the shoe. Other than that, I was satisfied with my product :).
on 16 August 2016
My nephew loved these (10 years old). Style worked well for a boy.
on 8 September 2015
Really comfy, great price and prompt delivery.
on 16 September 2014
Shoe was larger than expected
on 26 December 2016