Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

Customer reviews

CONVERSE Unisex-Child First Star Cvs Trainers 022110-12-13 Rose 1 UK, 17 EU
Size: 1 UK BABY / Euro 17|Colour: Rose|Change

on 23 September 2015
Ordered size 2 for my 7month old wasn't sure of sizes but when arrived they were a bit too neat so sent them back for size 3 and they are great. Super fast in sending the bigger size and no problem with exchange process.
on 1 September 2017
Very confortable, nice shoes
on 6 September 2017
These were our son's first pair of shoes! They fitted him well, and he was happy when wearing them!
on 26 October 2017
Beautiful little shoes and do soft.
on 20 March 2018
My friend loved this gift for her little boy. He looked super cute!
on 26 August 2015
Looks super cute in blue and pink. All three girls and me have converses in both colours. Love the laces and quality. Quick delivery.
on 17 January 2016
Gorgeous! My grandson's first pair of converse bought for him by his aunty. First of many, I'm sure ;)
on 4 November 2012
We have bought these as a Christmas gift for my new grandson. My son wanted a pair of red converse for Christmas which I have bought him so I thought how fabulous it would be if little man could be like Dad. Hope the parents are thrilled when they see them.
on 4 August 2015
Problem with sizing as size 3 seems massive and size 2nearly small but other than that absolutely stunning little converse.
on 9 August 2017
Excellent service all as expected