Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Size: 5.5 UK|Colour: Cream|Change

on 15 April 2014
The shoes are perfect, as expected. They are comfy to wear and nice-looking - the reasons you would buy Chucks in the first place.
Oh, and by the way, they are absolutely genuine, don't bother with comments about them being fake.
on 3 December 2014
Brought these to use for my 10th Doctor Cosplay and they were perfect and love wearing them casually, I find them comfy and nice, but will cause pain after walking in them for a while seems they're flat. Other then that, lovely pair of converse.
on 30 June 2012
These are a brilliant product of excellent quality. I bought the cream pair as i have lots of pinks and cream jeans and clothes. And these go brilliantly with any outfit, they are also very comfortable.
on 12 January 2011
love these boots I read buy a size big but I brought the correct size and find them a little big when on.great cool looking boots.If you like canvas footwear you have to have a pair of these.
on 4 May 2013
The service was good and the product was delivered in a timely manner, but I ordered a size 9.5UK and I got a size 10UK. They fit but are not as comfortable as a size 9.5UK would have been.
on 5 April 2013
I've had pairs of converse before and they've always been good shoes. Anyone who likes this style of shoe I would recommend you get a pair. The pair I ordered arrived very quickly.
on 31 March 2014
This is an amazing product, I was absolutely thrilled with my purchase when it arrived in the converse box :D 100% real converse for a good price, I would recommend this product.
on 8 April 2016
It was gd and fits well the only thing which I don't like a bit is its material is like that if a stain gets on it its really hard to remove it. Otherwise nice pair of converse.
on 14 November 2013
I'm not really a shoe person, but I've been wearing these shoes all summer and as much as I can now. They look cool & feel comfortable what more could a guy ask for?
on 9 September 2013
They arrived on time and were securely packaged. They fit great go with both navy and black jeans. Also they were only £30 and they're usually £40+ in stores.