on 12 November 2012
I bought and read this in 1 day. Why? Because it deserves its place in the marketing book pantheon. OK, OK this might seem a bit OTT but there's so much wisdom in there, such as focusing your competitors first and then figuring out strategy after. David Bain takes you inside the mind of a clever marketer and it's especially helpful if you're inexperienced with the online marketing world; this book holds your hand and helps you understand the role of competitor analysis.

I see another reviewer praises the book but complains about the idea of buying the next 25 weeks for 77 pence each. I'm no mathematician but 25 x 0.77 = £19.25 - a bargain if this first offering is anything to go by!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 November 2012
This is fantastic for small business owners like myself who do not have access to teams of marketers or researchers.

Unlike many books and reports I found on marketing this gives actual practical information and a step-by-step guide to work through. By undertaking these steps I have learnt not only about my competitiors businesses but more about my own and have made a number of changes on the back of it.

I'm looking forward to Week 2.
on 12 November 2012
I bought this part of David's digital marketing strategy because I've known him for a few years. First version of his 26-week marketing plan was very helpful for developing my business. I think the 3.0 will be the best. Jerzy
on 7 September 2013
Met my expectations and I would always highly recommend the seller. Thanks a lot for making my purchase experience fun.
on 12 November 2012
OK... this is good info... but are you then going to expect me to buy another 25 books to be able to complete the 26 week program?