- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £3.59 UK delivery
COMBAT TROUSERS OLIVE GREEN 38
|Price:||£15.50 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Poly Cotton
- Zip fly and belt loops
- Adjustable clips
- 2 front pockets with button flap
- 2 rear pockets with button flap
Specifications for this item
|Clothing Size||38" / 96cm|
|Item Volume||0.0431235 cubic_meters|
|Item Weight||530 grams|
|Material Composition||65% Polyester, 35% Cotton|
|Number of Items||1|
|Part Number||CLICK PC COMBAT TRS OLIVE 38|
|Size||38" / 96cm|
|Waist Size||38 inches|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers also shopped for
Poly-Cotton Work wear, is a range of clothing made for multiple jobs. Durable, comfortable and a huge range of sizes and colours. From trousers to jackets, boiler suits to Dungarees. we can provide with you with the correct PPE equipment to meet your needs.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I'm a photographer who wants pockets for lens caps and stuff and am fed up with the usual jeans. When out walking in the countryside, fashion is hardly a concern and these trousers are also lighter material than denim and if got wet, will dry out quicker.
I'm 6ft 2 and I ordered the 38" waist - both the length and waist size fitted me fine, which is always a good start.
My four stars instead of five are for the quite pricey P&P (£3.50) but that included a rather unnecessary 'signed for' and that the stitch ends are rather long on the trousers - you may want to snip these off yourself with scissors. Nothing too long mind you and at least shows that the stitching has been generous.
So, a good all-round pair of useful trousers and which I may well order a further pair.
When it comes to seller and their service, cannot complain.