COLT® Digital LCD Food Thermometer Cooking Probe
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Digital thermometer with stainless steel sensor probe, Simple LCD Display for easy reading
- Comes with battery
- Measures in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Temperature range: -50C to 300C / -58F to 572F
- Wide range of applications: Barbecue / Food Processing / Refrigeration / Brewing / Pharmaceutical / Laboratory / Energy Management etc
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The COLT® Digital LCD Food Thermometer Cooking Probe is deal to use for food preparation, food processing, refrigeration, laboratory, catering and many more. The thermometer comes with a large LCD display for easy reading. Simply turn it on and you are ready to measure. The Stainless steel probe is easy to use with thick cuts of meat like roasting joints, giving you an accurate measurement of the inside of the meat. This enables you to know whether the meat is ready for eating. It is perfect for measuring the temperature of thin cuts also like poultry and fish.
• Simple LCD Display for easy reading
• Measures in Fahrenheit or Celsius
• Memory of the last measuring
• Measuring and display low voltage
• Power Saving Mode: Auto power off after 15 minutes of no operation
• Sensor fault display
• Temperature range: -50C to 300C / -58F to 572F
• Distinguishing Rate: 0.1 C
• Accuracy: (-20C to 80C) + / - 1C
• Power Voltage: DC 1.5V
• Length: 23 cm (probe length 14.5 cm)
• Wide range of applications: Barbecue / Food Processing / Refrigeration / Brewing / Pharmaceutical / Laboratory / Energy Management
• Powered by LR44 Button Cell Battery x 1 (Included)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It comes in a plastic tube with lanyard (very safety aware).
The product itself is well made and rather sturdy. The length of the actual metal portion is more than adequate at 6 inches. Its also very accurate to one decimal place.
if you want a digital thermometer to use in the kitchen and particularly near liquids, then forget this!...I used it once then cleaned it in hot soapy water, (as you do) I basically ruined it!
In my opinion, a very poor tool for use in Kitchens or in cooking!
Useless for purpose, do not waste your time buying this.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The reading of the temperature is slow. If it's not kept in its packaging it's turned on and off too easily in the draw. If you're patient, it does the job.Published 5 months ago by S Noble
it wasnt as straightforward as my old one and it keeps falling apartPublished 6 months ago by Mrs M Hamer
Serves its purpose. Have not used much. Difficult to say how accurate it is.Published 8 months ago by Monica
Broken very quickly ,but for the money paid I'm not suprisedPublished 9 months ago by graham phillips
Absolutely useless. A random number generator. Glass of tap water reading at 23 degrees celsius. Well done steak reading 40 degrees. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Christopher Begley