on 19 April 2014
yes its cheap and delivery was on time, but the product itself is poor. The colour matched. However the product itself is not made well. Waste of money really wouldn't wear this anywhere. Also the width is 9cm which is slightly old fashioned the regular ties in shops are 8.5cm which does make that difference.
on 16 May 2014
These were advertised as red but when they arrived were more of an orange colour. As they were for a funeral and supposed to be "Arsenal" red they were a severe disappointment. They were nothing like the colour on the website.

However, the blue ones that I ordered previously were lovely and the same colour as the photograph on the website.
on 22 December 2015
My normal ties are 3.25 in wide. This tie is 4 in wide. So this is not the tie for me. The last set of ties I ordered on amazon were either too thin or too wide. So I will not buy any more ties on amazon as there is no way to know what you are going to get.
on 27 January 2016
This item is a well crafted quality tie and has become a great addition to our wine bar/bistro uniform. A truly great finishing touch. Not only is the stitching of good quality but the material itself oozes class.
on 13 January 2016
These are excellent ties beautifully crafted and fantastic value the only fault was they sent the wrong colour and we have been so busy that we forgot to organise an exchange so we will adapt and improvise..... But I still highly recommend buying from this company just make sure you get the correct items
on 6 June 2015
Packaging poor, came in a small slightly padded envolope all crumpled up, will need an iron. More silver than white in colour.
Blade is quite wide but if your over 50 it will be fine. Good value I suppose for £2.87 but don't think I'll buy anymore
on 23 October 2014
Ties are completely different colour!!! I ordered light blue and ties turned up and were teal green. Seller's excuse was there is always a slight difference if colour to what is shown in the picture. To me, light blue and teal green are not slightly difference colours!!!
on 20 July 2014
Definitely a conversation starter extremely bright tie looks amazing with a blck shirt definitely makes you stand out in the crowd feels lije good quality quick delivery aswell will be purchasing more in diffrent colours have already got the deep red but it looks more like burnt orange
on 12 June 2015
It's a good thing I'd already decided that these ties were not the right colour BEFORE they arrived. Gold? more of a copper colour to be honest. The ties are very nice quality, much better than what I was expecting, but I maybe wouldn't recommend if, like me, you were buying for a specific colour scheme (such as a wedding).
on 10 June 2014
Not the colour Red As shown. Was more of a Orange Red so unfortunately had to be returned as didn't match the waistcoat it was purchased for.