- Also check our best rated eyeshadow palette reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
COLLECTION Eyes Uncovered Palette, Nude Bronze
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- COLLECTION Eyes Uncovered Palette, Nude Bronze.
- COLLECTION's Eyes Uncovered Palette's feature 6 highly pigmented eyeshadow shades.
- Each shade has a smooth, velvet texture for easy blending and buildable looks.
- Combination of shades enables you to create a natural daytime look and enhance with darker shades for an evening transformation.
- Available in Nude, Nude Bronze, Nude Grey and Matt Nude Rose.
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
|find. Make-up: Eye Wear |
Create looks as unique as you are, using products from our beauty collection
Eyeshadow Quad Palette
Eye Brow Pencil & Eye Brow Mascara
Volumising Mascara & Eye Marker
Volumising Mascara & Eye Pencil
Lenghtening Mascara & Eyeliner
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
COLLECTION's Eyes Uncovered Palette's feature 6 highly pigmented eyeshadow shades. Each shade has a smooth, velvet texture for easy blending and buildable looks. Combination of shades enables you to create a natural daytime look and enhance with darker shades for an evening transformation. Available in Nude, Nude Bronze, Nude Grey and Matt Nude Rose.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Using a fluffy brush cover the eyelid with the shade 1 and take it up to the brow bone.
2. Tapping off any excess, layer a blend of shades 2 and 3 all over the eyelid to add intensity.
3. Take the shade 5 along the socket line to add depth to the eye, blending outwards and upwards as you go.
4. Using the same shade 5, take this along the lower lash line using a flat, angled brush.
5. Apply the shade 6 close to the lash line on the upper lid to make lashes appear fuller.
6. Repeat on the lower lash line.
ABOUT Collection Cosmetics...
Established in 1987, Collection Cosmetics prides themselves on producing trend-led, fashion-forward cosmetics at an affordable price; their integrity and British heritage remains the key driving force behind their success. Multiple award-winning brand and pharmacy favourite of beauty journalists and bloggers, Collection's range is made up of a core range of essential ‘canvas’ products and trend-led ranges for a more dramatic seasonally-inspired look.
Shades (L - R): 1, 4, 5 & 6: Talc, Paraffinum Liquidum, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Serica, Propylparaben, Methylparaben [+/- Mica, Tin Oxide, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77891], Shades (L - R): 2 & 3: Talc, Paraffinum Liquidum, Dimethicone, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Tocopheryl Acetate, Serica, Proypylparaben, Methylparaben [+/- Mica, Tin Oxide, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77891]See all Product description
Customers also shopped for
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am unfamiliar with the British developed, Collection brand, but I think I am going to be impressed!
• Innovative packaging! This eye shadow palette is presented in a very neat and classy way, but the difference from others, is that the casing is lightweight card and not the usual hard plastic. It is kept closed by hidden magnets. The six Eye Shadow sections are well protected by a sheet of clear acetate. In its own section, there is a double ended sponge tipped applicator.
• The shades should suit most skin and eye colours. If smokey eyes are your thing, then you have everything you need to create drama with this eye shadow collection. I love these earthy colours.
• I would say this product is fragrance free as I could not detect any fragrance whatsoever.
• I had no adverse reaction and these eye shadows worked very well. Easy to apply and easy to remove at the end of the day using eye make-up remover pads.
• For anyone that has to be careful because of allergies, there is a List of Ingredients for each shade number printed on the underside of the palette box.
At time of writing this Review, the ultra-reasonable RRP is a mere £3.99 for this Eye Shadow Palette. This is outstanding value, it really is. I cannot believe how inexpensive this collection of eye shadows is. Well done Collection!!
The colours are nice, but the eyeshadows are quite dry in texture and not that easy to pick up or blend, except for the charcoal shade, which is very pigment rich. I used it to create a smokey look on the outer edges of my eyes, with the cream shade as a highlighter. I found the sponge applicator very imprecise and recommend you use a brush instead. I think I would make more use of this palette if all the shades were matte - I find shimmer looks quite unflattering on more mature eyes. Overall, this collection scores highly for affordeability and shade range, but only averagely for quality.
The eyeshadow colours are really nice and they can be blended with other shades from the pallette or with brighter colours to create your own choice. It is smooth to apply and is long lasting throughout the day.
With the low price point I would suggest that this is a great starter palette for those starting out in their make up journey - a good colour range and suitable for young skin.
“You get six different eye shadows and a double ended applicator. The lid appears to have a weak magnet in it to keep it shut in your bag.
The range of colours is good, and they all go together to make your eyes look incredible. They blend together very easily so that you can achieve your own unique look. They are not highly pigmented, but more than adequate for the price.
This would be an ideal pack for anybody just starting out on the make-up road, as you really cannot go wrong with any combination.
It stays on reasonably well - not all day, but a slight touch-up is all that is needed to maintain the colour.
Pocket money price but makes you look like a million dollars.”
There is no applicator with this eye shadow palette.
You get six colours in this eye shadow palette, they are:-
• Golden Brown
With having a pale complexion, blue eyes and natural blond hair these are great colours for me to use.
The eye shadows have a nice velvety texture and are easy to blend. They go on nice and evenly and they stay on for hours, (they are easy to clean off).
These colours are great for both day and evening.
I can recommend this product.