- Visit the Dog Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of dog collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Store for great offers on dog food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Dog Treats Store for a huge selection of dog treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Dog Carrier Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog carriers.
- Visit the Dog Shampoo Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular dog shampoos.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
COA NON-PULL HARNESS BLACK Medium
- The Non-Pull Harness is an instant solution for dogs that pull when walked
- It uses the 'squeeze and lift' theory that tightens on the dog when they pull on the lead. This will ultimately deter the dog from pulling and will return them to normal controlled walking. A sliding security cord lock prevents over-tightening
- The patented chest mesh design allows unrestricted movement and the padded "Sherpa sleeves" provide additional comfort to eliminate rubbing while still keeping you in control
- It is an ideal harness for small and medium sized dogs and is recommended to be used with a HALTI Training Lead
- Medium Size: suitable for dogs with neck circumference between 12-17 in / 30-43 cm
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
For pleasant walks with your dog without undesirable pulling the NON-PULL Harness black nylon is ideal. It is designed to stop the dog gently. The Harness consists of an elastic material, which for the dog is a great deal of freedom of movement. The shoulder straps are adjustable.
From the manufacturer
In addition to developing and producing our own products, we also import and distribute some of the world’s leading brands of pet products including Mr Muscle, Arm & Hammer, Pet Head, the Nina Ottosson range of interactive games, Sporn pet products and Homeopet.
COA’s portfolio is constantly evolving and developing and now boasts over 40 different product ranges. Popular products include the HALTI Headcollar, Baskerville Muzzle, Anxiety Wrap, Coachies Treats and the revolutionary hand-held Pet Corrector device which interrupts unwanted behaviour by a hiss of air. The CLIX range of training accessories is hugely popular amongst trainers and behaviourists and offers everything from whistles and canvas dummy's to long lines and treat bags.
The Company of Animals
Way back in 1979 Dr Roger Mugford, (now a world renowned animal psychologist) founded The Company of Animals as a vehicle to sell his inventions.
The Company is based on a 100 acre working farm in Surrey (England) and is just minutes away from the M25 and M3 with strategic connections to Heathrow and Gatwick airports.The site is also home to the Training and Behaviour Centre, which was also founded by Roger in 1979. The Training and Behaviour Centre is now regarded as one of the best in the country; specialising in all levels of dog training, offering behaviour consultations on veterinary referral as well as resolving legal issues about pets, in and out of court. This gives The Company Of Animals the unique advantage of being able to constantly research and develop new products to help resolve pet-related behaviour and training problems, as well as having a great base in which to test new designs and principles of animal training.
The primary drive for our company has always been to develop products that help owners and their pets find an enriched life and to improve animal welfare. The first and most famous product to be developed was the HALTI. Designed and developed by Roger, the HALTI was the first ever canine headcollar and has gone on to be the world favourite.
Today COA has suppliers, distributors and partners in over 60 different countries.
We believe that our products must improve the wellbeing of pets as well as helping their owners. For example, the HALTI Headcollar was designed to give owners effective control when walking their dogs without causing pain or damage to the dog's delicate throat area. The steering action of the HALTI is so effective that it led to the development of the HALTI Harness, which works on the same principle of front control, but from the chest.
- Although we recommend sizes by breed, these recommendations are representative of a typical adult dog. We would advise measuring your dogs chest measurement to help find the most appropriate size.
What is the Non-Pull Harness?
The Sporn Non-Pull Harness is an instant solution for dogs that pull when walked.
The elastic webbing and mesh covering the dog’s chest allows freedom of movement and the padded “Sherpa sleeves” provide additional comfort to eliminate rubbing while still keeping the owner in control. The Non-Pull Harness is easy to use and simple to fit.
The Non-Pull Harness is designed to be used with a short lead and the dog should walk alongside you.
How does it work?
The Non-Pull Harness design uses the ‘squeeze and lift’ theory that tightens on the dog when they pull on the lead. This will ultimately deter the dog from pulling and will return them to normal controlled walking.
Simply place the harness over your dog’s head, guide the legs through the loops, adjust the shoulder straps, tighten the sliding security lock then attach a lead and away you go!
|Size||Chest circumference - cm||Breed|
|Medium||45-60cm||Golden Retriever/Border Collie|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I read meany reviews about this harness and I'm so grateful for the positive vibes about this - hence me writing my own review - we took our boy for a walk yesterday and it was like he was a different dog. We'd spent the last 4 weeks pulling him back, trying to get him to heel and trying to save our arms!!
This harness is pure magic.
Over th le last 2 days we have walked at a really good pace and no tugging.
I CANNOT RECOMMEND ENOUGH. Sorry I'm shouting.
Worth every penny.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great value high qualitt harness kind of helped stopping my husky pullingPublished 2 days ago by A.Calvert
Good harness. Stops my dog choking with an ordinary collar on. She still pulls a bit but she looks so much more comfortable now.Published 2 days ago by Jomel
easy to use, won't stop a staffie from pulling but much more comfortable for them than generic sized harnesses as it fits the chest area no matter what shape it is.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Cant say it helped with the pulling at all infact it seemed to make it worse. Would not recommend.Published 4 days ago by Al McD