on 9 October 2017
very good cot
on 29 March 2014
Great cot for the price it also included the mattress which is very soft since we've had this cot my baby now sleeps through the whole night definitely would recommend this to a friend
on 11 May 2014
Very happy with the cot baby sleeps well. So I sleep well my self. Thank you very much have a.
on 10 March 2014
Really pleased with this beautiful cot. As its at Grandmas house (me) I wanted something special for a special little boy.
Not sure if I missed it being mentioned but I thought the sides could be lowered. As it happens its not a problem and I find it quite re-assuring that he can't get the sides down.
on 13 August 2014
Great service and product ordered Friday night and was delivered on tues 2pm took 20 mins to put up simple instructions really happy with it,thanks
on 27 March 2015
Cotbet itself is good, sturdy build, all wood, easy to assemble. There is few imperfections on the wood but only minor things and I guess for the price is ok. Bottom can be set in 3 heights position and works well with breath monitor.

On the other hand supplied mattress is completely unusable for long term use. (I would say one or two nights when friends with baby visit would be ok). It's only few centimetres thin and very very soft. To the bin.
on 8 May 2014
Easy to assemble and very good quality. Worth the money especially the similar ones in Babies r us website were over 200 GBP
on 7 January 2015
Don't usually leave reviews but ordered this for our 3 month old son as it was reasonable on price and looked quite good in the pictures, it came earlier than the estimated delivery and was built within 10 minutes, very sturdy and a bargain at the price, if your looking for a cot on a budget then this is the one to buy, let's hope my son learns to sleep through the night, if he does it deserves more than 5 stars lol, very happy buyer :)
on 31 July 2014
Cot looks nice. But is badly made. Has rough patches all over the wood. Paint job is awful. Cracks in spindles.
on 18 July 2014
lovely cot for the money, looks really nice, well made, easy to put together, would recommend