- Save 5% on up to 1 of these for every 1 USB C Adapter you purchase offered by CHOETECH. Enter code UYHWACHL at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more QC2.0 Dual Port Car Charger offered by CHOETECH. Enter code 4X26A4FS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Quick Charge 2.0 4 Port Car Charger offered by CHOETECH. Enter code PJ45BNMW at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
USB Type C Cable, CHOETECH 3.3ft(1m) Hi-speed USB Type C ( C to A) Cable for Galaxy Note 8, S8/S8 Plus, Nintendo Switch, Nexus 5x/6p, the new MacBook, LG G5, Lumia 950xl/950, OnePlus 3 and More USB Type C Devices
|Sale:||£3.97 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£8.03 (67%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CHOE usb type c cable is compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 8, S8/S8 Plus,Nintendo Switch, the new MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel, LG G5, Apple MacBook (12 inch, 2015), Nokia N1 Tablet, the ChromeBook Pixel (2015), Asus Zen AiO , Nexus 5X , Nexus 6P, Lumia 950, Lumia 950XL , Lenovo ZUK Z1 , HP Pavilion x2, Apple TV 4 and Other Devices with Type C USB for transferring data or charging
- High Quality:CHOETECH usb type c cable with sturdy construction has connectors with molded strain relief for frequent unplugging and durability.
- This usb c cable supports the Maximum 2.4A fast charging and the speed of data sync up to 480 Mbps. 56 Kohm resistor is used on Type-A plug.
- Connect a host computer, wall charger or external battery power bank to a tablet or smartphone with a USB Type-C connector for syncing data and charging
- What You Get from CHOETECH: CHOE USB Type C Cable(USB C to USB A),18 months warranty and friendly, easy-to-reach customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Size Name: 1M
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
CHOETECH USB Type C Cable (USB-C to USB-A)
Manage the Migration to USB Type C
The Cable CHOE USB 2.0 to Type C cable provides a convenient connection between legacy computers and the newest releases of smartphones and tables with Type-C. It connects computers with a USB Type A port (USB 2.0 or 3.0) to newer smartphones and tablets with the small form factor Type C connector.
CHOE USB Type C Cable with Reversible Connector
Special reversible USB A to USB C Male user-friendly design helps you plug and unplug easily without checking for the connector orientation
The combination of sturdy construction with a flexible jacket and USB connectors with molded strain relief provides a cable with reliable performance and long life.
Current Output: 5V 2.4A (Configurable with 56 Kohm Resistor)
Date transfer: USB 2.0 480Mb/S
USB Type C Cable Compatibility List (Partial List)
- 2015 Apple new MacBook with 12" Retina Display
- 2015 Chromebook Pixel
- HP Pavilion x2
- Nokia N1
- Lenovo Zuk Z1
- Nexus 5X / 6P
- OnePlus 3
- Pixel C
- Microsoft Lumia 950 / 950 XL
- Moto Z , Moto Z Force
- ASUS Z580C tablet
- LG G5
-Samsung Galaxy S8/S8 Plus
- Samsung Note 8
The OnePlus 3 does not rapid charge on the USB A-C cable because of the private protocol.
This USB Tpye C cable is not compatible with One Plus 2.
USB-C to USB-A Cable can only support 5V/2.4A charging speed. Therefore, type c supported devices won't show rapid charging but the charging speed won't be quite different from the original charger as the charging speed is much more stable than using the original one.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
Whish Choe made even shorter cables, eg for the recharging point in your car and the tray your phone sits in.
Cable is good value for money and comes in a nice box and looks classy - good in a shop less so if you are going to open it there and then.
... However, just the other day I noticed heat around the phone (USB-C) end of the cable. It was charging at the time, so I thought something related to the current - except then I came back later in the day with no phone attached, and picked it up and it was _hot_, starting to melt the plastic where the cable enters the plug. I've now disconnected it forever... could have been a lot worse if I hadn't moved it around then.
I think what happened is that if your usage involves holding the cable such that there's an angle straight off the plug, it slowly frays/wears though internally and eventually shorts, causing heat and danger.
To the manufacturer / tip to buyers: reinforce the point where the cable enters the plug so that the cable can't bend too much in regular use. The current design means holding it horizontally will give a ~90 degree angle straight away (as the casing is fairly soft rubbery plastic), with the weight of the lengthy cable pulling.
It looks, feels and behaves like a quality cable ..... which is surprising given the low price tag!
These cables are really good quality - last a long time and survive loads of bend tests which mean that if you put the cable in your pocket and take it out with you - you're safe in the knowledge that if you take it out that your cable will work.
++ Significantly cheaper than many other USB-C cables
+ Supports fast charging
- USB-C connector isn't seamless (though to be expected at this price point)
-- Far less flexible than the cable which came with my phone
-- In terms of durability this has shown no signs of wear as of yet however I am somewhat concerned as to the build of this cable. The cylindrical ring beneath each connector is made out of the same material as the connector itself and so is not flexible. This could lead to the cable breaking just below this cylinder through repeated strain (I have had cables fail this way in the past).
I will update this review if anything changes but for now at least this is a fairly decent cable.
The cable is good quality and a good length. However, I have been having a few problems with the fast charge. Once in a while it will refuse to fast charge, this means I have to take it out again and turn it around for it to function. This isn't a huge issue but slightly annoying but something I can live with.
That's probably just an error with my cable hence why I haven't rated this low as it still functions okay.
UPDATE: I've just been contacted and been offered a replacement as they believe my old one is faulty. This is great customer support so have upped my review to 5 stars in the hope this one works properly.
Most recent customer reviews