on 5 March 2017
Spot on, greatly received, will use supplier again
on 1 June 2017
Good
on 29 March 2017
Brilliant my son looked good in this lol
on 20 March 2014
It does what it says on the packet...this was purchased for world book day and my daughter thought it was great and she really did look the part....we did also buy the wig and paint her face orange.....fab dressing up costume.
on 26 July 2017
get these, you won't be disappointed. just order early Very Fast Shipping & Economical Price! great product at a modest price I can not wait to use. This product quality excellence, regardless of the cost, I am very happy to be able to buy such cheap things of beauty.beyond my expectations, I would be glad to buy it on amazon's website.
on 30 March 2017
Brilliant costume, my daughter loved it. I also purchased the green wig. Disappointed with tje wig. A bit too small which i'd known and i would've bought an adult one to get more wear out of it!!
on 10 October 2014
Brilliant costume. Lots of great comments when worn for book day at school. Little fella loves it and comfortable enough to be worn all day. Another good purchase.
on 14 September 2016
My 5 year old girl is a big willy wonka and the chocolate factory fan and wanted to be an oompa loompa for roald dahl day at school so bought her this and a green wig we had to alter the straps as it was bigreat on her but when done and with her face painted orange she looked amazing
on 30 September 2014
Very pleased
on 13 November 2014
Great costume and overall service