on 2 February 2014
if you are in need of a case for your phone that is fit for purpose this one does the trick a treat
on 18 March 2013
Bought as a spare to carry on holiday when hiring a car. Somewhat flimsy when compared to the Garmin supplied cable and lacks the facility to link into traffic warning function but fit for its intended purpose
on 8 August 2014
I think a lot of people are missing the point as to why this was a recommend product with the bundle on the Garmin. It's because the car charger that comes with the sat nav has a very long wire. I purchased the 3 items together and I'm delighted. The reviews are unfair. If people had read the description of the sat nav properly, they wouldn't have purchased this charger and left bad reviews. It has nothing to do with the item.
on 28 September 2013
I assume this is okay, but it was an unneccesary buy. I bought it as part of the Amazon recommended "package" , I'm not sure why. The Garmin has it's own charger which you need to use for it's inbuilt receiver for traffic updates.
This purchase would appear to be surplus to requirement.
on 2 January 2014
The charger is ok and the reason for marking this down is because it was purchased unnecessarily. I purchased it in a Amazon recommended bundle with a new Sat Nav and when we opened the Sat Nav there was already one in it's box. I see no reason why Amazon recommended this in the bundle.
on 22 April 2014
I bought this because the title said charger for Garmin 2495LMT among others...
But this charger does NOT charge Garmin Nuvi 2495 LMT. The charger works (light goes on) but it does not charge the sat nav device.
Useless.
on 2 December 2014
This product was delivered 2 days ahead of the scheduled delivery date. It was packed well so did not suffer any damage in transit.

The product itself was not upto my expectations although the fault pobably lies with me. The photograph quite clearly showed the cable to be thin & not as robust as the one on the original charger supplied with the SAT NAV by Garmin. I was disappointed to see the thin cable when I unpacked the item & was not confident it would work well. I have yet not checked out its effectiveness because I am not sure if it will damage the SAT NAV or void its warranty.
on 8 May 2014
Again surplus to requirements for the nuvi 2595 - waste of money. Garmin needs to be clearer in their description of package contents.
on 27 April 2014
Although this was recommended, I didn't need it as the Garmin comes with an in-car charger, so I now have two !

So I have one for sale ! Can I sell it via Amazon.....?
on 16 February 2013
Old Garmin car charger fell to bits after around 4 yrs of about once monthly use. Didn't fancy paying about £25 for a genuine Garmin charger as the Sat Nav won't be worth that now.
Opted for this one as it had decent reviews for the price. Cheap as chips at about £3 but it is just knocked together from cheap plastics and cable (What else would you expect from the price). Does the job but not sure how long it will last.