- Get free shipping on this item when you spend £130.00 or more on Orders over £130.00 Post Free (UK) Reduced Shipping too on all Multiple Orders offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
|Price:||£1.49 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£1.50 (50%)|
- Premium Rucksack. Large main compartment with drawstring closure. Drawstring design for shoulder or backpack carry. 210D Polyester
- 42 x 34 cm - Ideal School or Gymbag - Holidays/Sport - Great to Print onto if needed.
- Full Bag and Clothing Ranges in our Massive Amazon Store - Postage Discounta available
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
My girlfriend has been using this bag for a number of weeks now and finds it ideal for quick trips to the gym or swimming pool and thinks it has ample capacity for most people. It also has the added benefit of being washable at 30 degrees. At this price point I can't see what more you can ask for. If you want something more elaborate or capacious expect to dig deeper into your pockets. Recommended.
It is made of decent quality material that is fit for purpose. It has plenty of room inside it to hold my gym kit and accessories and has a very good fastener.
I have been using it for several months and have not had any problems with it. I wash it at 30 Deg C cold in my washing machine and it does not damage the material.
This bag met expectations and is ideal if you are looking for an inexpensive sports bag and are on a tight budget (like me).
Sold by: TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.
£1.79 P+P 0.00
Is it the strongest best quality best material best made best designed best bag in the world? NO of course not. It's £1.79 and no P+P. If you were expecting the answer to be YES you REALLY need to re-evaluate your expectations.
So what do you get for the princely sum of £1.79? you get a bag that is exactly as described.
My opinion/evaluation of it is its reasonably well made. the stitching is ok and probably uses cheap cotton but it looks good enough to last me for a while. rough and tumble with kids it'll probably last a year or a term at school. The little princes and princesses can be rough bunch of.... thoughtless little monsters. It'll hold a pair of plimsoles (yes it spelt correctly and yes they do still exist) gym shirt and a t shirt quite adequately.
It's not ergonomically designed to pamper the environment and massage the user in to an altered state of bliss. No committee of bearded chin stroking guardian reading lentil eating grow your own socks brigade tree hugging luvvies got together and designed this. Its pretty much a rectangle of cloth folder over and sewn up with a cord in it. Job a good 'un.
OR a small laptop or tablet? or whatever the latest gizmo is. however I would advise using a neoprene sleeve for added cushioning and screen protection.
for this price you disassemble it and use the cord and material for some other craft project - I dunno. but surely it's cos mor then a couple of quid for ordinary's like us to buy these materials?
So why does it lose a star?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good basic product, feels sturdy. I bought this to use on holiday for carrying a beach towel, shoes, sun cream and a book. Read morePublished 8 hours ago by shaun.ja
Pleasantly surprised at how cheap this was.Was using drawstring bag before.It could not take the weight one time,split,and the string ended up wrapped around my rear bike... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Bought this as a gym bag for daughter, not the most durable but will do for nursery.Published 2 days ago by straight2it
Cheap and cheerful, bought a few for my son to separate his clothes and then pack into a big rucksack for holiday camp.Published 3 days ago by Melanie
After my MyProtein drawstring bag started to fray, I needed a cheap replacement. I know full well that these bags are not made to last, but they're only going to carry a few items... Read morePublished 5 days ago by Dan
Quality wasn't very good only last one swimming lesson before it all become frayed and ended up with a great big holePublished 6 days ago by Louise