CEH v9: Certified Ethical Hacker Version 9 Study Guide Paperback – 26 May 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Covers 100% of exam objectives, including cryptography, malware, SQL Injection, cloud security and much more...Includes online interactive learning environment with:
+2 complete practice exams
+More than 100 electronic flashcards
+Searchable key term glossary
Everything You Need to Prepare for the Certified Ethical Hacker Exam 312-50, Version 9
The CEH v9 Certified Ethical Hacker Version 9 Study Guide is your one-stop resource for complete coverage of Exam 312-50. This Sybex Study Guide covers 100% of all exam 312-50 objectives. You'll prepare faster and smarter thanks to superior content including assessment tests that check exam readiness, real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, objective map, and challenging review questions. Reinforce what you have learned with the Sybex online learning environment, assessable across multiple devices. Get prepared for the CEH v9 Exam 312-50 with Sybex.
Coverage of 100% of all exam objectives in this Study Guide means you'll be ready for:
- Cryptography, footprinting, and scanning
- System hacking
- Network sniffing and social engineering
- Denial of service
- Session hijacking
- Webservers and web application attacks
- SQL injection
- Hacking WiFi and Bluetooth
- Mobile device security
- Cloud security and technologies
- Penetration testing frameworks
Interactive learning environment
Take your exam prep to the next level with Sybex's superior interactive online study tools. To access our learning environment, simply visit http: //sybextestbanks.wiley.com, type in your unique PIN, and instantly gain access to:
- Interactive test bank with 2 practice exams. Practice exams help you identify areas where further review is needed. Get more than 90% of the answers correct, and you're ready to take the certification exam. 150 questions total!
- More than 100 Electronic Flashcards to reinforce learning and last-minute prep before the exam
- Comprehensive glossary in PDF format gives you instant access to the key terms so you are fully prepared
ABOUT THE CEH PROGRAM
The DoD-approved Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) program is part of a 3-part EC-Council Information Security Track that helps you master hacking technologies, enabling you to beat the hacker by thinking like a hacker. Visit https: //www.eccouncil.org/Certification/certified-ethical-hacker to learn more.
About the Author
Sean-Philip Oriyano, CEH, CISSP, is an IT veteran with experience in the aerospace, defense, and cybersecurity industries. He has consulted and instructed on topics across the IT and cybersecurity fields for both small clients and large enterprises, and has taught at such locations as the U.S. Air Force Academy and the U.S. Naval War College. Sean is a member of the California State Military Reserve, where he serves as a warrant officer specializing in networking and security.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My advise.. the CEH Certified Ethical Hacker All-in-One Exam Guide by McGraw-Hill is far more accurate and easy to read.