on 20 June 2017
The initial prints from these Perfect Print toner cartridges are of excellent quality. As it will take several weeks of printing to see just how long the cartridge lasts and if the print quality remains good, I have decided that I should only award the 5th star when I am confident that they will last the course.
on 5 April 2017
Full Satisfaction
Good value for money
on 22 June 2014
I chose this one for my HP laser printer P1102W.
It fits well in the printer.
For normal printing, it's okay.
on 18 October 2013
Packaging looks nice,
Easy to install
Actual item looks OK.

Printer sees it as being a genuine cartridge which it is not.

The print however is like someone has thrown ink all over the sheet and iw ould advise to NEVER buy one unless you are printing draft.

the print quality is so bad and so much is wasted draft is all this is good at, you cannot print clean documents due to ink being all over the place.

Item is being refunded
on 29 May 2013
There are various pieces which you need to pull out before installing the cartridge into the printer. While trying to pull the last bit which is between the blue/green drum and drum cover, one of the connection legs of the cover did break. I took the intact cover from the old cartridge and replaced the broken one, and I was good to go.

Since installing the cartridge a few hours ago I have printed about 40 pages and there are no visible problems with quality. Everything seems normal. The printer recognizes this as "Genuine HP Cartridge Installed".

The fact that the cartridge cover broke was something discouraging, but I am very pleased with the value, ~£9 for this one vs. £50+ for "real" genuines.
VINE VOICEon 28 January 2013
Purchased this for £8 as the hp original toner was £50....

it fits in the printer fine BUT it leaves a faint thin line down the right side of every page we printed so far. (EDIT: THIS DISAPPEARED AFTER 100 PAGES)

The laser is a backup wifi printer which sits in the corner of the kitchen and is used mostly for printing emails etc and occasionally for work - the quality problems would stop me using this for output for clients.

However for £8 for 1600 pages this is so cheap I can forgive it - I will use a different printer for sending letters out.

So basically its ok for internal draft printing but think again if you need high quality prints.

UPDATE (July 2013) - now had 6 of these and can't fault them at all - everyone has proved to to be brilliant.
on 30 April 2013
I suspect these toners hold a little less than those three or four times the price, but they work well and I won't be buying the expensive toner ever again.
on 27 February 2015
This is the second time I have ordered. These cartridges are perfectly serviceable for home printing and compared to the price of genuine HP they are a bargain. Can't say if they last as long as hp as I don't do enough printing to notice. They work for me!
on 29 January 2013
The toner works perfectly with my printer. It is ridiculous to buy the original toner from HP as it costs 80 euros. In the past I tried to refill the cartridges in corner shops, but the quality was really poor. So this product is value.
on 20 May 2014
Cheap as chips. Be aware important looking bits fell off as soon as I took it out of the packet but I gingerley slotted them back into place, inserted the cartridge and said a little prayer. Toner working fine. I print lots and lots for my work. So far have run through over 1000 A4 sheets and it is still going strong.