on 31 March 2017
An oven thermometer is essential item for a hobby baker, because the heat from most household ovens do not match the temperature on the knob and can be out by as much as 50 degrees!! This has massively improved the outcome of my cakes.
I love that this has both celcius and fahrenheit - useful when using an American recipe as no need to convert.
This is the third oven thermometer I have bought and my fave so far. Be careful not to drop them as that can cause them to lose their accuracy and show invalid temperatures. Can be hung on oven rack or stand up by itself on the bottom.
on 14 August 2017
It works showing me at around 180 the oven is only 160 but the oven at 220 was up to 240.
I adjusted the oven to the Thermometer and did get better results.
on 25 July 2017
This gadget proved beyond doubt that my cooker was not reaching the right heat but after buying this little gem my cakes are all rising beautifully again.
on 14 September 2017
Arrived quickly in good condition. Easy to use. My Oven is running a bit hot so now I can check what actual temperature is. Very handy I would recommend.
on 24 March 2017
use this in my mini oven to keep a check on things work well
on 16 April 2017
Brilliant little thermostat. Accurate readings. Perfect for oven
on 13 August 2017
Great addition to the kitchen - accurate baking!
on 18 July 2017
I've used it in my oven,thought my oven wasn't right this helps a lot
on 10 March 2017