CCSE NG: Exam 156-310 (VPN-1/FireWall-1, Management II NG): Check Point Certified Security Expert Study Guide Hardcover – 27 Feb 2003
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Here s the book you need to prepare for Check Point s VPN–1/FireWall–1 Management II NG exam, 156–310. Written by two Check Point security experts who know exactly what it takes to pass the test, this Study Guide provides:
- Assessment testing to focus and direct your studies
- In–depth coverage of official exam objectives
- Hundreds of challenging practice questions, in the book and on the CD
- Installing and configuring VPN–1/FireWall–1 Gateway
- Administering post–installation procedures
- Configuring user tracking
- Using the VPN–1 SecureClient packaging tool
- Configuring an HTTP, CVP, and TCP security server
- Setting up a logical server for load balancing of HTTP traffic
- Configuring and testing VPN–1 SecuRemote and VPN–1 SecureClient
- Setting up VPN desktop policies and use Security Configuration Verification
- Enabling Java blocking, URL filtering and anti–virus checking
- Establishing trust relationships with digital certificates
About the Author
Sarvang Shah, CCSE, CCSI, CISSP, has over five years experience in the IT security field and has taught Check Point classes to Fortune 500 companies from coast to coast.
Valerie Leveille, CCSE, CCSI, RSA/CI, has over 5 years experience in IT security. She has authored course material for RSA and Tumbleweed Communications and currently serves on the Check Point Courseware and Exam Review Committee.
Top Customer Reviews
These annoyances have made me rate this book at a four star. Apart from this, buy the book if you want to learn about VPNs on VPN-1/FW-1, Content filtering or anti-virus.
Take my advioe, if you have checkpoint and want to learn about it, buy this book and the sybex CCSA book. You will not be dissapointed!!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The labs are useful as a reference for stuff that I'm doing on my corporate firewalls. The best part is that the book is based on FP3 with references to FP2 and FP1.
Dave DeFrancis CCSE/CCSI
Nokia Internet Communications
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Exams > European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Subjects > Networking
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Information Systems
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Security
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics
- Books > Science & Nature > Education