- Paperback: 432 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 2nd Revised edition edition (30 Oct. 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764541897
- ISBN-13: 978-0764541896
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 2.5 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 716,078 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
CCNA for Dummies (For Dummies (Computers)) Paperback – 30 Oct 2003
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Review questions and practice tests after each chapter
The fun and easy way® to study for the exam all the rewards in half the time!
Here s the CCNA test–prep guide you ve been waiting for a For Dummies book–and–software package that actually makes studying fun. Prepared by a Cisco–certified expert and packed with proven tips and practice exams, it s all you need to get up to speed on Cisco® networking hardware and software and pass the test!
All this on the bonus CD–ROM
- Practice tests from Self Test Software, Specialized SolutionsTM, Inc. and more
- Boson NetsimTM LE including Router Simulator® and bonus lab
- Networking management tools, including demo versions of EtherPeek NX and iNetTools for Windows®
About the Author
Ron Gilster (CCNA, CCSE, i–Net+, Network+, A+, MBA, and AAGG) has been involved with Cisco networking and internetworking since 1993 as a trainer, teacher, developer, merchant, and end user. He has more than 35 years of total computing experience, including more than 15 years involved with the networking of computers. Ron is semi–retired, writing and teaching the occasional college course. He is the author of CCDA For Dummies, Cisco Networking For Dummies, A+ Certification For Dummies, Network+ Certification For Dummies, Server+ Certification For Dummies, and i–Net+ Certification For Dummies, plus several books on networking, including wireless networking, the Internet, computer hardware, computer and information literacy, and programming.
Top Customer Reviews
A must if you dont have a good understanding.
A concerned Cisco Instructor
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Exams > Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Exams > European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Subjects > Cisco
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Subjects > Networking
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Networking & Security > Network Topics
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics
- Books > Science & Nature > Education