Format: DVD|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 21 August 2014
We own both the Christmas and this Summer collection. The xmas one was a little poor. But I'm happy to say this Summer one is much much better. It's also very long, over 2 hours & 40mins long. Plus it even has subtitles so you can sing along with the few songs too.

This is a full list of what you get on this set:
Balamory – Beach Bonanza
The Roly Mo Show – Too Hot
Big Cook Little Cook – Holiday Maker
Charlie And Lola – The Most Wonderfullest Picnic In The Whole Wide World
on 17 February 2009
This is a great dvd for kids and is played throughout the year in our house. All the episodes relate to summer and are watched when CBeebies is off the air, when we travel and when visiting those who have no children or Freeview. It works on a loop so you can leave it on all day and it keeps playing! We love it.
on 17 April 2009
Driving me mad this DVD is......
Has never been out of the DVD player.
A good DVD for the Kids. Full of all their
favs from Cbeebies. If your looking for a
great little prezie or just something to
keep the sprogs quite, this is the DVD for you.
on 1 January 2010
My two and a half year old son loves this, It has different stories so there is a good choice.
on 13 August 2010
I had this DVD on for a trip frrom Bristol to York. With it lasting for two and a half hours it entertained my three year old fantastically. The variety of short programmes held my daughters interest for the whole journey.
on 29 May 2011
I bought this DVD on the knowledge that my two pre-school granddaughters liked this program on TV. It is never off when they are here except to eat and go to bed, they love it. It is a very good child pacifier and excellent value for money.
on 14 February 2014
My two year old is cbeebies mad and we are moving and will be without digital tv for a while so needed something to keep him happy. This is great as you can actually choose to put it on a loop so it keeps playing over and over. They just need to do some new ones with the newer shows.
on 2 June 2013
Good and varied DVD for my 16 month old who loved it Value for money
Kept him amused on his portable DVD whilst traveling on a plane journey
A bonus is we have not seen these programmes before
on 18 October 2011
I live outside the UK, and these kinds of DVDs are the only way I can treat my daughter to Cbeebies. It's 2,5 hours of fun, although I don't let her watch the hole thing in one go, just one or two episodes at a time and my 3 year old loves it. Good quality DVD (picture and content, of course), with the right amount of education and fun blended together. My little one gets introduced to British accents, culture and weather (almost in every episode there's someone trying to convince us that the weather is 'scorching hot', while wearing long sleeved shirts that are flapping in the wind). The best part? We don't have to be introduced to the ads! Pity there are no 'I can cook' or 'Mr maker' though, I love those shows.
on 22 August 2010
I bought this item after doing an Amazon search on The Green Ballon Club, this DVD was recommended by Amazon!!
However it does NOT have Green Ballon club on it so was very misleading and incorrect. I raised this Amazon and recieved a sarcastic e mail back, then a refund which had not been requested. My daughter has watched it but its not her favourite DVD but its ok. We are still searching for Green Ballon Club!!