on 27 August 2011
Gotta love Haynes, used it within days of recieving to install an intercom unit, this manual is essential for any owner, you can save yourself alot of money by having on of these, shows you how to do it, gives reference photo's and explains in detail, also gives the complete wiring diagrams and electric circuit breakdown (which I needed). definately recommend any owner to get one.
on 19 March 2011
Comments on seller: Good value, prompt delivery, well packaged.
Comments on item: comprehensive, clear, well illustrated. I wish I'd bought it before I struggled recently to fit a gear-indicator, instead of after! We managed, but it would have been much easier with this manual than with the cheapie one I had bought prevously.
on 3 March 2011
Bought this book as going to do a service on my bike, and wanted to keep cost down. However when the book came it was very high quality and a quick service. I am very impressed by the seller and goods.
on 12 March 2012
Excellent manual and value for money. lots of illustrations and plenty of useful explanations. Have found this manual an excellent reference for servicing and repairs. The usual Haynes high quality.
on 15 August 2013
Service manual that is obviously not original Haynes manual but it has everything the original does have, and is nice and cheap. Already pulled me out the brown stuff to help me clean my carbs
on 13 December 2010
Arrived very quick and is very good but have found some easier ways to carry out some jobs but then again that is the same with any workshop manual. Well worth having.
on 8 May 2012
Received the manual in great time and with no problems at all. Brand new and sealed. Great service and a pleasure to deal with.
on 5 May 2014
Handy for servicing or repairing your vehicle, will pay for itself within the first time you need to use it
on 6 May 2015
Very good purchase, up to the usual standard of Haynes manuals. Delivered in good time and condition.
on 17 August 2015
Excellent product, gave me all the info I am looking for.

Delivery also GREAT