on 28 May 2014
One of the temples was quite bent to the point that they would have been unwearable but thankfully it didn't take much to bend it back into place without any weakening. Unclear whether product was like this before or after shipping but essentially inconsequential in the end.

On the plus side, these have to be some of the most comfortable aviator shades I have EVER worn (especially on your nose bridge) and I've had some quite expensive pairs in the past.
on 20 July 2014
I paid about twelve english pounds for this absolutely naff pair of sunnies. Seriously go on ebay and buy any pair for 5 quid...you will get this pair of glasses. They are thin cheap and nasty. The lenses are fine but the arms are just weak and feel cheap. Dont Pay more than 5 quid! Couldn't be arsed returning them either. My own fault but I needed a pair quick. You live and learn.
on 10 April 2014
Well, they aren’t ray bans and it shows but then again they are fine for the price and offered in a fine array of colours. They werent packed very well and I had to superglue a bit that snapped in transit but I am wearing them out in the sun and things are looking good.
on 7 July 2014
Brilliant quality for the money. Have purchased several pairs of £2-£3 glasses thinking they'll get lost before they break, but no the cheap ones really are rubbish, the build of these is a lot better, well worth the extra few quid.
on 17 January 2015
These are fine… apart from them lasting only a month. Left arm snapped off while on my face. No bending or twisting, the metal just snapped. *sigh*
We get what we pay for after all.
on 15 October 2014
Product is very nice, however very brittle. Both nose pieces fell off and an arm broke quickly.
on 2 September 2014
Okay but a strange fit, the arms don't reach my ears! Might just be my weird head :)
on 22 July 2014
Good service and product. Look very cool.
on 31 July 2014
Bent out of shape when they arrived
on 22 July 2014
Cheap quality don't buy it plz