CARDS vs. DICE - Strategically Lucky - Addicting Card & Dice Game
|Sale:||£6.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£6.00 (46%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Fun, addicting and easy to learn - Get strategically lucky!
- Great card and dice game for 2 to 4 players with tons of replay value!
- A fast-paced game that can change in an instant with any roll of the dice
- You'll need luck and strategy throughout the game
- Win the game by ridding yourself of all the cards in your hand or by collecting 7 LUCKY cards before your opponents
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Two of the world's oldest game elements finally come together in simple and perfect harmony. Prepare yourself for a fast-paced game that can change in an instant with any roll of the dice. Is it a card game of strategy? Is it a dice game of luck? We'll let YOU decide. Win the game by ridding yourself of all the cards in your hand or by collecting 7 LUCKY cards before your opponent(s). Each game typically lasts 5 to 10 minutes. Before beginning decide how many rounds will be played. The player that wins the most rounds wins the game. Order yours today and prepare yourself to get strategically lucky. A good, clean and fun family card game for kids and adults.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Basic game. With cards and dice thought it could be a good game.Published 9 months ago by John Travis
Seriously? Bad english in the subtitle of a commercial game? The english language as we know it is doomed :(
You can say "this product is addicting me to games", but... Read more