- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
U480 CAN-Bus OBDII OBD2 EOBD Trouble Code Read Diagnose Tester Diagnostic Scanner
- BV-electronics is the "BV & Jo" brand solo distributor on Amazon. If you buy our brand items form other sellers, it must be counterfeit item. It will not have any manufacturer warranty, you will have to take your own risk if your car, PC or phone get damaged.
- U480 is a kind of auto device for reading and erasing trouble code in vehicles, sometimes called car. Though so small, light and handy, which is dynamic and fashionable in design.
- U480 is specially designed for car owners or DIY. With a U30, you may quickly find out trouble
- of electronically controlled systems on your car, by simply connecting U380 with the diagnostic sock
- via reading the trouble code (DTC) shown on U480, identifying, locating and checking out trouble
Special offers and product promotions
Features: Works with all 1996 and newer cars & trucks that are OBD II compliant(including CAN protocol) Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and turns off check engine light Supports multiple trouble code requests: generic codes, pending codes and manufacturer's specific codes 1.Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No.) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9 2.Highly reliable and accurate 3.Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display 4.Easy to use with one plug-in 5.Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate 6.Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm Performs continuous DTC scan 7.Safely communicates with the on-board computer 8.No batteries needed-powered via detachable OBD II cable. Vehicles Listings: This scanner is the one that covers ALL the protocols on OBD2! Including the new CAN standard Legislation was passed in Europe and in the USA so that vehicles had to be supplied conforming to the OBD2/EOBD standard. As follows- Petrol cars in Europe made for sale on or after January 2001 Diesel Cars in Europe made for sale 2004 onwards Petrol cars in the USA made for sale 1996 onwards Please check and confirm your vehicle is OBD2 Compliant, before buying this scanner.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This unit supports 6 different software protocols and it scans through to find which one works with each car. I think Mercedes, BMW have their own software so it might not work with all their models, but if you must have a german car then good luck!
I was able to establish precisely what my engine warning light represented, and was able to reset it too. Exactly what i was hoping for. The warning has not triggered again and so i think it was a glitch with the catalitic converter curcuit.
Really impressed by the detail offered by the codes reference book and ease of use too. I carry it my car boot tool kit now. would not want to be without it.
Takes approx 2 mins to give you a fault code and you can reset the fault. The display lights up for ease of reading, and it is powered from the vehicle, so no power required. Seems quite robust
Has saved me a significant amount of time and money.
from my latest cherry bomb exhaust installment on my yaris (2000) . Comes with book for answers to codes ( though some times challenging as regards to what it is ) . I just looked up the code online ( easier ) . Though maybe I'm reading it wrong ? On the whole worth a buy as you can plug it in easy to use . In fact probably the easiest electronic equipment to use so don't stress if you're not a whiz with gadgets .
Most recent customer reviews
Don't get sucked into that one!.
I did and he charged me £15 to tell me what I already knew!.
Definitely a bit of kit worth having.
Saved me money already
Even though I had the fault light on my dashboard this device couldn’t detect it!Read more