- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
C Programming: A Modern Approach Paperback – 16 May 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
K. N. King (Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley) is Associate Professor of Computer Science at Georgia State University. He is the author of Modula-2: A Complete Guide and Java Programming: From the Beginning.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It meat my need of the book and it is find so far. It is the timing and that it was the second book that has become damaged.
It is easy to follow, interesting and covers all you need to know for beginners and intermediate.Published 18 months ago by K. Keeble
I wanted to dive back into programming so this was the best book as refresher! finish this book and you can just jump into Java, C++, Python and C#Published on 4 Mar. 2014 by m oudha
My university teacher suggested this book for our algorithm course. I knew Java already but had never programmed in C before. Read morePublished on 17 Sept. 2012 by Elisa V.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics