C Programming In Easy Steps 4th Edition Paperback – 17 Apr 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Mike McGrath now lives in South-east Europe, on the sun-kissed shores of the Aegean Sea. Mike gained his extensive knowledge of computer languages while working as a developer contracting to companies around the world. His interests include coins of ancient Greece, dining-out with friends, and the ongoing evolution of the world wide web.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is unfortunate that the author has omitted any guidance for Mac users, a small but substantial minority. You need to use Xcode, a very daunting prospect without any help. I found a great tutorial starting here: http://masters-of-the-void.com/what-you-need.htm
This is not the first book I've purchased by this author and I have been pleased with them all....His style of writing is informative and entertaining and not at all dry despite the dry subject matter.
This book is very basic - but then it doesn't pretend to be anything else. It will help you get started in C programming, but you will soon find the need for for a more comprehensive guide.
I have other books in this range too!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this as a starting guide into the world of coding. Amazing book, gives you the basic breakdown of programming. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great series of books, I have bought others, easy to read and understand.Published 2 months ago by Dartec
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Introduction to Programming
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Primary
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Secondary