- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
C.G. Jung (Polarities of the Psyche) Paperback – 14 Nov 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Edward Armstrong Bennet (1888-1977), a psychiatrist and Jungian analyst, held degrees from Trinity College in philosophy, theology, and medicine and was well known as an outstanding psychotherapist and lecturer. In addition to being Jung's student and colleague, he was also a close personal friend for three decades. Bennet was a leader in introducing Jung's psychotherapeutic approach to the English-speaking world. He was the author of several books.