ByteStor 4GB USB 2.0 Flash Pen Drive
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The new portable hard-drive for your PC or MAC
- Transfer data between computers using the USB sockets
- Back-up those important files, the perfect partner for your laptop
- Up to 40X faster than USB 1.1 (when connected to a USB 2.0 compliant system)
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1 systems (will run at USB1.1 speed)
- Robust design
- Fits onto your keyring
Customers also shopped for
Forget your floppies, CD-Rs and Zip Drives to transfer data between computers; the new ByteStor Flash Pen Drive makes data transfer a breeze. USB 2.0 is up to 40x faster than USB1.1 (approx). The pen drive comes complete with free neck-strap and USB extension lead (which saves reaching for the USB sockets on the rear of your PC).
1. Insert the Flash Drive in a computer's USB Socket.
2. Drag and drop files data, image, sound or any type of file onto the Flash Drive and then remove the Flash Drive. (The drive is displayed as the next available drive letter.)
3. Insert the Flash Drive into another computer and all the files can be accessed instantly.
It couldn't be easier. No Drivers are needed (except for Windows 98SE).
Transfer data between school/office and home with ease.
Move large files effortlessly
Got a laptop? What will you do if the hard-drive fails? Backup all those important files on a ByteStor USB Flash Drive.
Presentations, spreadsheets etc: can be run straight from the drive. No need to copy them to your hard-drive.
More space, more potential. Backup and transfer data files, thousand of images & MP3 files and hours worth of movies between PCs with ease. A 4GB drive will hold more data than three CD-Rs and is much easier to use. Also avoids having to split data over more than one CD-R for transferring data. This is a great time and money saving device
Top customer reviews
I bought this to take a large photo collection abroad. I tried a small photo collection first to check it was working O/K, and the write protect switch fell off whilst in the write protect position. I returned the item only to have it returned with a note that it was working and did not require attention, even though the switch had been replaced!!!!!
It was still stuck in the write protect position and could not be formatted or writen to, even though the switch could be moved to both the lock and unlock positions. It is now in the bin and I am looking for a reliable replacement.