ByteStor Pro 32GB 40Mbps Class 10 High Speed Micro SDHC UHS-1 Card with SDHC Card Adapter
|Price:||£13.23 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
1 x ByteStor PRO 32GB 40MB/s Class 10 High Speed microSDHC UHS-1 Card including SDHC Card Adapter
From the Manufacturer
ByteStor micro SD cards are designed to be used where fast memory cards are crucial; to capture high resolution images, to shoot Full HD video and for improved performance with smartphones and tablets.
- Delivered in Frustration Free Packaging (FFP)
ByteStor 80 MB/s High Speed micro SD Cards
Up to 80 MB/s Transfer Speed and 25 MB/s Transfer Speed
ByteStor's High Speed microSDHC and microSDXC Class 10 memory cards are ideal for use in smartphones, tablet PCs, digital cameras and Full HD camcorders. With Class 10 specification they perform at up to 80 MB/s transfer speed and are designed to be used where fast memory cards are crucial; to capture high resolution images and to shoot Full HD video.
- High speed memory cards, up to 80 MB/s transfer speed.
- Ideal for smartphones, cameras and tablet PCs that support the microSDHC and microSDXC format.
- Store more apps, images, music, games and video on your tablet PC and smartphone. ByteStor microSDXC Class 10 cards have a 128 GB capacity.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
That said, there are a couple of points to explain why I docked it of one star:
1. As noted by another reviewer, the supplied SD adapters definitely have an issue. I have a USB 3.0 card reader with both a micro-SD and SD card slot. Plugged directly to the micro slot. both cards worked fine, but using either card in either adapter, I could not successfully format the cards. Try the same in another adapter I had lying around confirmed the supplied adapter as being at fault. As that's not why I purchased the card, I'm not fussed, but it could be an issue, and frankly why supply an adapter which doesn't work properly....
2. The maker is big on quoting the headline 80MB/s speed, but it's the write speed that really counts in the time consuming task of (for example) loading music files for a DAP or phone. It's 25MB/s here and in practice I saw around 12-15MB/s via a USB 3.0 reader and port. The more expensive Samsung and SanDisk SDXC cards will achieve around double these write speeds, so do keep this in mind of being able to load data TO the card quickly is a priority for you.
Overall then, a great value card which performs well, with just one lost star for a dodgy SD adapter and not really delivering on it's advertised write speeds in real-world usage.
Exellent performance and good price.
The tests with Android and real Samsung phone.
Samsung – SM-J500F/Android 5.1.1 - measuring software A1 SD Bench
Sandisk Ultra 64GB 32/19 MB 15022016
Samsung Pro 64GB 40.55/22.80MB 15022016
byteStore 128GB 33.19/16.72MB 15022016
It was a real breeze and couldn't have been easier. I am very happy with the purchase and definitely recommend this Micro SDXC card to anyone wanting to increase the memory on their tablet, cellphone or camera.
Bear in mind that, in common with all storage devices, the formatted capacity is slightly less than the unformatted capacity. In this case it was 117 GByte which is about right.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Stable, not exceptionally fast for my Raspberry Pi, but sufficient and quite usable. The price was excellent for what I got. Read morePublished 1 month ago by CremationOfCorn
Brilliant value for money and seems to be a good quality Micro SD Card.Published 1 month ago by Ems
The micro SD failed on me after a couple of months, coming up with a message saying that everything on it was corrupt, leading to me losing many replaceable photos/ videos... Read morePublished 1 month ago by adam harris
worked at first now it is registering the card in my phone and under storage is saying I have stuff on the memory card but there is nothing there. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Janey