- Also check our best rated Micro SD Card reviews
ByteStor 32GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card
|Price:||£18.60 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ByteStor SDHC Class 10 Speed cards ensure that when you take a picture, data is saved faster
- Less time to wait before taking the next picture
- Perfect for digital SLR cameras
- Up to 20MB/s transfer speed
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Customers also shopped for
ByteStor memory cards are made with high quality components to ensure that you get the best out of your digital device. Save more images, sound and data files on compatible devices such as digital cameras, mobile phones, camcorders, PDA’s and MP3 players with ByteStor memory.
ByteStor SDHC Class 10 are the fastest Secure Digital High Capacity memory cards in the ByteStor range. High definition videos and large megapixel photos can be saved to the ByteStor memory card at rapid speed, with no lag or dropped frames. If you require a high performance memory card for your camcorder, digital SLR or digital compact camera - choose a ByteStor SDHC Class 10 Memory Card.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I read various reviews for SDHC memory cards, and thought why not give this one a go as it's class 10 and 16gb would give me a lot more capacity than the numerous 4gig cards I've got from the likes of sandisk.
It worked in my Nikon D7000 for about 30 minutes before card errors occurred. Then unable to retrieve images. Switching the camera on and off temporarily got it working again for another 10 mins before....you guessed!
As soon as I replaced the card with my older sandisks the camera worked fine again.
Clearly you get what you pay for, so if you want to save a lot of money but risk losing all your memorable shots buy the Bytestor card, otherwise for peace of mind buy something better made.
I wouldn't even keep one of these if it were free.
I admit it I was too tight with my cash when I considered this one, mind you at that time there were no negative reviews!
It's now on it's way back to Amazon.....
1) They are excellent value for money
2) Always good spec
3) They always perform well and have never let me down.
This cards fits all of the above . . . nothing more to say really, just buy one.
I have to say, I am very happy with this purchase and I would recommend.
Most recent customer reviews