on 26 February 2014
At first my disk didn't work but after leaving a first feedback I wasn't expecting much as I didn't pay much but they got back to me promptly about my review to see why I was unhappy and what they could do to make it better before I was able to contact them back I had a new disk in the post
I am very happy with the service
The game is also very good or children and as a family game !!
on 5 December 2015
Perfect purchase highly recomended
on 30 December 2017
Game faulty do to scratches in disc
on 29 December 2015
amazing value.Great family fun
on 18 September 2017
I thought I was getting the one in the photo...
on 23 November 2015
Obviously graphics are poor but still, great family fun!!
on 3 February 2015
kids love it
on 28 March 2007
We got this game for my 4 year old daughter. While there are games of chance, there are also a lot of games that require a degree of skill, judgement and co-ordination and quick reactions - so she is still learning valuable abilities while playing. There is a single player game, but it is severely limited. You have to work through the same set of tasks each time and have no choice of length of game. The multiplayer game lets you choose length of game from short (10 tasks) to marathon (all 40 tasks). You are also able to create your own sets of tasks.

However, it should come with a warning that it can lead to unfortunate toilet accidents as it has no pause button.
on 12 February 2007
We brought this for our 7 year old at christmas as a last minute option. I'm so glad we did, it's great fun. Our 10 year old loves it too and kept us all glued over the hols. Yes the voice over is a little annoying and you can't 'fast forward' in between games but don't let that put you off. It's a great ps 2 game where all the family can join in, some visitors have even gone out and brought it for themselves!! It's february and it's still a firm favorite....
on 2 January 2007
I didn't start well with this game as I snipped through one of the wires trying to get it out of the packet!

My kids are 3 and 7 and the 7 year old loves the game! If anything it made him a bit too giddy. The 3 year old can play some of the simpler games so I'd say for kids aged between 4 and 9 this will keep them amused on rainy afternoons. Some of the games are great fun for adults and kids alike, smack a squirrel for example and some of the target games and snap. However adults and older kids will soon get bored- though they are 40 games much of them are the same. Some are just pot luck and require no skill at all and some revolve around just pressing a button for as long as you dare, until the ostrich/gorilla/lion sees you. Another major annoyance with this game is the irritating voiceover. Constantly being told "come on yellow monkey I believe in you" does make one want to throw the controller at the screen at times. And the worst thing is there is no way to turn it off. This had the potential to be a brilliant game, but it looks like they rushed to finish it and didn't put as much thought into some of the games. Its worth buying for the little ones but I can't help feeling a bit disappointed with it.