- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Buying a Home in Italy Paperback – 26 Sep 2003
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Buying a Home in Italy is essential reading for anyone planning to purchase property in Italy and is the most comprehensive and up-to-date source of information available. Whether you're seeking a palazzio, farmhouse, townhouse or an apartment, a holiday or permanent home, this book will help make your dreams come true. Packed with over 200 pages of valuable information, it's designed to help you avoid costly mistakes and save time and money. If you're planning to buy a home in Italy, or even just thinking about it, this is the book for you!
Buying a Home in Italy is designed to guide you through the property maze and make buying a home a pleasant and enjoyable experience. Most importantly, it contains vital information to help you avoid the sort of disasters that can turn your dream home into a nightmare
Vital topics covered include:
- Research and avoiding problems
- Choosing the region
- Finding the right home and location
- Real estate agents
- Finance, mortgages and taxes
- Home security
- Utilities, heating & air-conditioning
- Moving house and settling in
- Renting and letting
- Permits and visas
- Retirement, working and businesses
- Travelling and communications
- Health and insurance
- Renting a car and driving
- And much, much more
Top Customer Reviews
it! I live in Italy already, but am curious always to
find out something more about expats purchasing
Please....if the Author cannot even spell SIENA correctly
In passing it does manage to contain useful information and if the author permitted it to be professional edited, got someone to check his facts, the errors vary between generalisations and total inaccuracies, it could be quite a good book.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
have a tendency to demand results now..and it just doesn't work that way.
If if you had a rich relative in Italy that left you a place. I would probably take years and several translators to get the job done..It opened out eyes to situations we had not been aware of..i am so glad we bought this book..Vry honest and down to earth..covers everything...
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Indoor
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Plants > House Plants
- Books > Reference
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Europe > Italy
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Speciality Travel > Living & Working Abroad