Buying a Car on the Internet Paperback – 1 Apr 1999
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
Next time you buy a car, drive your own bargain on the Internet. Want to buy the car of your dreams at the lowest possible price, with the least possible hassle? Don't go to a dealer. Go online. "For the first time, the customer is going to control the retail system." That's what Daimler-Chrysler co-chairman Robert Eaton recently told a group of car dealers about the Internet and car sales. This consumer's guide to online car shopping, written by Jeremy Lieb and CommerceNet, shows you how to use the Internet to handle every detail of shopping for and buying a new or used car from researching and choosing the car you want, to bidding for the best deal, to getting a car loan. Now you can do everything but kick the tires online.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Managers' Guides to Computing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > Web Marketing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Microeconomics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle
- Books > Reference > Consumer Guides
- Books > Reference > Directories
- Books > Reference > Transport > Automotive