Buyagift Afternoon Tea Gift Experiences Box - 250 traditional afternoon tea experience days
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Over 250 indulgent afternoon tea experience days to choose from
- Feast on finger sandwiches, tasty scones and sweet treats for two
- Available at a range of hotels, patisseries and restaurants across the UK
- Valid for 2 years from the date of purchase with free and unlimited exchange during this time
- Browse all of the afternoon tea experiences on offer in the printed brochure
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Afternoon Tea - Smartbox by Buyagift
With over 17 years of experience, Buyagift are the UK's leading gift experience provider. Experts in the gifting industry, we work with over 2000 suppliers including the likes of Harrods, Champneys, and The Shard, to offer the largest gift range in the UK.
Every emotion is captured within a Smartbox - with an extensive gift range expanding from indulgent spa retreats and extreme driving thrills to luxury European breaks and exciting family activities.
The Smartbox by Buyagift range has something for everyone, offering thousands of unique and memorable gift options with every occasion covered!
Give the gift of choice!
About Afternoon Tea
You’ll both enjoy mouth-watering finger sandwiches packed with a variety of fillings, warm scones oozing with jam and clotted cream, an assortment of scrumptious pastries and delicious sweet desserts.
Relax in your choice of venues from grand hotels in the city to intimate patisseries in the countryside.
The gift box features a printed brochure of all the delicious afternoon tea options so you can browse through at your leisure and feel your mouth water at every turn of the page!
What do I need to know?
- This voucher includes afternoon tea for two at selection of participating venues
- This voucher is valid for 24 months, for two people & is fully exchangeable
- You will be able to select your chosen experience after purchasing
- All dates are subject to availability and restrictions may apply & vary from experience to experience
- Please note the list of participating venues is subject to change
How it works
Explore your gift experience options
Look through the brochure, grouped by region, to discover the types of experience days on offer.
Select your experience
Choose an experience type and location that suits you.
Book your experience
Using the contact details provided, select a date that's convenient for you.
If nothing takes your fancy?
Exchange your experience for something else you prefer from the Buyagift range, for free!
Attend your fabulous experience! We’d love to hear about it - leave us a review to let us know how you got on.
Set in the stunning Whittlebury Hall hotel and spa, you and your chosen guest will enjoy a scrumptious afternoon tea selection.
You’ll begin with delicate finger sandwiches with fillings like smoked salmon, ham and classic cucumber, followed by fresh fruit tartlets, fruit cake, coffee and chocolate opera cake, freshly baked homemade scones and crunchy macaroons.
All of this is accompanied by your choice of freshly brewed tea or coffee – just divine!
What better place to enjoy a classy afternoon cream tea than at the world-famous and iconic department store Harrods.
You’ll both enjoy a delicious spread of plain and fruit scones, homemade preserves and traditional West Country clotted cream along with your chosen pot of tea, picked from the 14 strong selection of Harrods' Fine Teas.
Dining on the fourth floor Mezzanine conservatory, you’ll enjoy impressive views of London as you dine.
This atmospheric café in Tunbridge Wells is the perfect setting for you and a friend or loved one to enjoy an afternoon tea.
A great treat after a day of shopping, you’ll both enjoy a selection of savoury sandwiches, moreish mini cakes and thick scones with cream and jam.
You’ll soon discover why this great British tradition is adored by so many!
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews