- Prime-exclusive: FREE Amazon Pantry delivery reward with the purchase of this item. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Buy Whole Foods Organic Brazil Nuts 1 Kg
|Price:||£25.44 (£25.44 / kg) & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£1.08 (4%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Powerful antioxidant
- High in selenium
- Added to ice cream, desserts and nut mixes
- A good source of dietary fibre
- Allergen Information: Packed on premises that handles nuts, seeds, cereals, soya & products containing gluten.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
An excellent source of protein and fibre, brazil nuts can be eaten raw, roasted or salted.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews