Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Pro KAM Button Fastener Snap Studs Pliers Punching Tool For Plastic Resin Snap Pop Fasteners
|Price:||£3.38 FREE UK delivery.|
- High quality pliers for assembling plastic/resin snap fasteners!
- Perfectly works with size 16, 20 & 24 snap fasteners ( also called T-2 , T-3, T-5 & T-8)
- This kit includes: Pliers x 1, Metal rod x 2, Plastic cap X 4, Screwdriver x 1.
- Easy to use & quite straight forward to operate. Great kit for both professional tailor and starter.
- Good quality brand new in a sealed packet! (pls refer product description)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Pliers x 1 Metal rod x 2 (use for pressing the snap fastener prong to seal the fastener ) Plastic cap X 4 (use for holding the snap cap in place ) Screwdriver x 1 ( use for changing the metal rod)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The pliers themselves are sturdy and really well made. Almost entirely metal and has a feeling of quality about it. However, surprisingly not heavy.
They take a little learning to use, but when you figure it out they are very easy. I bought some KAM snaps from eBay prior to this (not realising I needed this tool), and it works a treat. A little fiddly to get the snaps in at times, but it requires hardly any pressure.
The snaps stay on very well. When I was testing it out I accidentally put a snap on facing the wrong side of the fabric (my own fault, not the pliers), and removing it was almost impossible - I actually damaged the fabric in doing so. You will not have to worry about the snaps coming off, which is comforting as many people use KAM snaps for baby items.
The pliers come preset for T5 snaps, but the package contains attachments for T2, T3 and T8. It's a wee bit fiddly to change the attachments over, so might be a good idea to have more than one of these if you regularly use different sizes.
So, five stars for the product itself because I can't fault it.
A few tiny niggles that I couldn't justify removing a star for:
- As others have said, no instructions come with it. The KAM Snaps website however does have an excellent and easy to follow tutorial, which I highly recommend seeking out. It's a shame they didn't include this with it!
- The packaging is kind of cheap and has Chinese writing on the back. Not upset as I throw that away, but it does dampen that first impression before you get to the quality product inside.
- Unfortunately this doesn't come with a storage box, as it seems others on Amazon do.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This tool seems to be well made and as described. Including the little scredriver seems particularly helpful, although one is necessary to change the die. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mercury12
Not very impressed at all very flimsy and no instructions. After going on line to see how to use the item I don't think this is a Pro KAM Button Fastener but a cheap imitation... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
These took almost a month to arrive, but was with in stated time frame. No instructions on how to use them, so used a good demo on u tube. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Rose B
I haven't used this tool yet but I had one very similar years ago and found it very useful.Published 4 months ago by Mrs P.M. Sharp
Great once you know how to use properly would have liked some instructions with itPublished 4 months ago by Jackie Nicholls
Love this tool, can't believe I didn't order one sooner. So easy to use. Delivery was very quick too, used to make baby bibs & feeding coverPublished 6 months ago by Amazon Customer