Colour: Assorted|Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 13 October 2010
The quality and presentation of this product is very good; perfect for my 9 year old niece who loves drawing and crafts.
The stamps where a lot smaller than I thought they were going to be which was a little disappointing, so for that reason I don't think they would be suitable for younger children.
on 22 April 2010
A fantastic present for any little princess. My daughter has spent hours making pictures and cards from these eight hearts and butterflies stamps. The stamps are quite small and cute, not so good for prefect colouring for younger children. I sure they would still be used when teenagers ! A lovely good quality wooden stamp set.

I would recommend to anyone who has arty princess. Well worth the money for hours and years of fun !
on 19 October 2010
If I'm busy, I get this out and the kids play, while I get my jobs done. They love it, and I play to its great, really good quality.
on 13 November 2011
An excellant, quality, stamper set, very well presented, & superb value. Very prompt, hassle free purchase from our seller. This is an ideal addition, or gift, for all ages, using art & crafts. The stampers come through very clearly on paper or card, (even for young fingers!), offering 8 designs & quality inks in 2 colours. The ink pads come in their own compartment case & are robust enough to withstand constant useage. Our youngest is very pleased with her gift. Hearts & Butterflies everywhere now! :-)
on 10 June 2012
I have got used to the Melissa and Doug products coming without a lid, which I personally hate as it makes them awkward to store, so I wasn't surprised when this item arrived with just a cellophane cover - BUT the reason I give the product a poor rating is that the ink pads were dry as a bone...disappointing to say the least
on 13 January 2013
what a mistake bought this along with another set from the same company both sets awful
stamps so small you can hardly see what they are not worth the money and ink drys out
within hours of opening
on 19 February 2013
Its a real shame that M&D product is just useless. The stamps are ok but the ink dries up immediately. And trying to find a small ink pad is out of the question. It also doenst help that it has no lid? Please M&D resign this!!
on 31 August 2015
Not quite so easy to use as although easy to pick up as usual the stamp pad requires a lot of pressure to get a good result. Would be helpful if these products came with ink refills. Also a pretty wooden box but no lid so once opened has to be kept in a bag.
on 4 April 2013
Small and very transferrable. It fits easily in my children's play bag when we go to restaurants or such places. They love the designs and the quality of stamps are great. I've bought M&D before and was disappointed by the quality of the prints. I know it sounds incredulous, but the force that you have to hold down the stamp on the pad to get a decent print was terrible. And no, the ink pad wasn't dry, as it had just been opened. This set, my kids absolutely love! Would recommend for children of any age from 3.
on 22 July 2015
Bought as a gift and it arrived quickly and in perfect condition to give away. The girl who received it loved it and wrote a very nice thank you letter which had been stamped slot so I can vouch it works nicely :). Lovely gift.