Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.99 UK delivery
Butterfly Table Tennis Table Accessories Indoor Playing Ping Pong Net/Post Set
|Price:||£19.00 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£4.99 (21%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Ideal for school and leisure centre use
- Extra strong metal post with 'clip on' fixing system
- Clamps covered with rubber protectors to avoid damage to table
- 6' nylon net with string tension adjuster
- Packed in attractive red box
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Rubber Protection Clips
This Butterfly net & post set comes with highly durable clips that have a rubber cover to protect the table when fitting the net and post set.
The net is made out from enduring nylon material which is strong and stable, alongside a string that enables you to adjust the tension and height of the net.
The posts are made out of an extra strong metal that allows the set to hold its place on the table. The posts are easy to use with a simple clip on system.
High quality and incredibly durable, the Butterfly Clip Net and Post Set is a fantastic option for schools and youth clubs looking for a reliable solution for table tennis. The easy clip on fixing system can be effortlessly attached to the table, with the adjustable nylon net strong enough to comfortably endure months of intense play.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, whatever butterfly table this is designed for, must be a lot thicker than mine. For the clips to work (i.e. be squeezable and actually 'clip' on to the table with tension), I was forced to superglue bits of wood to the underside of the table. Four pieces over all - two on each side, one either side of where the table folds up. It works now, but it would have been nice for the description to specify exactly which tables it may/may not fit!
Most recent customer reviews