on 8 May 2013
This bag is fashionable and very pretty and nicer than in the picture. My daughter uses it for school and it is large enough to fit all her materials inside. It has a lovely silky pink lining and a toggle close for the opening and magnetic clasp fastener. My daughter 12 years old loves it!
Not sure yet how it would fare in the rain!
25 people found this helpful
on 6 January 2014
This was larger than I'd expected but I should have paid more attention to the description. However it was pretty and our granddaughter loved it. It was bought for an 8 year old and was far too wide but she has decided to use it for storage until she 'grows' into it. The lining was a gold coloured silky fabric.
on 25 December 2017
Beautifully made, quality product. Excellent value. Christmas present for my 8yr old grandaughter. She loved it.
on 14 September 2013
I bought this rucksack for my daughter aged 9 and she absolutely loves it. She can fit all of her new school books/folders for project work in as well as her lunchbox. A lovely pink lining which she also loves. It did get a little wet yesterday as the rain poured on the way home from school but thankfully her books just about survived. Really pretty patterns of butterflies. I wouldn't mind one for myself - very pleased with purchase and efficient delivery!!
on 16 October 2013
This bag was delivered with a plain black lining and was not by the makers "Swanky Swans" It is not as described in the product description with a gorgeous pink lining. It has been returned.
Greentee have refunded full P & P plus the cost of the bag without it being a problem and also apologised for the error.
on 21 September 2017
Daughter is delighted with the bag, quality is okay for the price.
on 1 August 2013
Purchased for my Daughter Age 10. She thinks it's a great bag and loves the design and colours plus there's plenty of room for school books etc. Delivered well within estimated time. Very pleased with service overall.
4 people found this helpful
on 23 July 2013
I purchased this for my daughter for school, she loves it, lovely design and practical, enough pockets for her to put school things in, i would reccomend it to anyone
4 people found this helpful
on 30 August 2013
I've never been much of a bagpack person, however I fell in love with this bag and it's absolutely perfect for university, with just enough room for all my bits and bobs, including my macbook :)
2 people found this helpful
on 2 December 2015
My granddaughter was well pleased with this bag as she picked it herself unfortunately somebody thought the same in her school so they stole it pity! But for the time she owned it she loved it