Bee and Butterfly Friendly Wild Flower Seeds Duo Pack
- Help save the bees and butterflies. Intensive farming, pesticides, loss of habitat and disease all threaten these amazing hard-working creatures. Our high-quality seeds will grow into beautiful, native wild flowers to give bees and butterflies a bountiful source of pollen and nectar, and make your surroundings more beautiful too.
- RHS Perfect for Pollinators Mix. A beautiful gift item, ideal to pop into a card and post for birthdays, valentine's day, anniversaries, Easter gifts and any special occasions.
- Plant in APRIL, MAY, JUNE OR EARLY JULY. Will grow in any outdoor space, great for window boxes and gardens.
- Delightful wild flowers including vibrant poppies and beautiful cornflowers that will brighten any garden. 2g per pack, will cover 1 m2
- Part of proceeds donated to insect and conservation organisations. All our seeds are pesticide and insecticide free and 100% British wild flowering mixture
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Duo Pack of Bee and Butterfly Friendly Wild Flower Seeds. Part of proceeds are donated to insect charities and organisations. A pack each of our beautifully designed and very high quality packets of specially selected wild flower seeds that butterflies and bees will love. The seeds produce a delightful selection of wild flowers that will help to save our beautiful insects. Whether you live in the country or the city you can sow these seeds in gardens, window boxes or any open spaces. By doing this you'll be directly helping to save the bees and butterflies by providing plants rich in pollen and nectar that these wonderful insects need to thrive. All our seeds are free from pesticides and insecticides. These also make ideal gifts to pop into a card, give as a Christmas gift, offer as a wedding favour, an anniversary or valentine's present. Sow seeds in Spring or Autumn for best results. They're easily sown - just thinly scatter over the area where you want them to grow and cover with a thin layer of soil. Keep them watered and they'll grow quickly and help the bees and butterflies! We can also personalise the packets with a short message of your choice for bulk orders. Ideal if you're giving the seeds as a wedding favour, or for marking any special occasion. Contact us for details on personalisation. (Please note that we need a minimum of 10 days to produce bespoke items).
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
They've been in the ground about 6 weeks now. The first shoots started coming through within about a week of sowing, but since then, so many more have come through. It's hard to know what the success rate is as I sprinkled them over the whole length and there are clear areas where perhaps my distribution wasn't altogether too succesful and I've ended up with some clumps.
All I can say is that I'm really happy with the growth so far. There's a lot of plants in the come up, to the point where I now wish I'd ordered maybe another 4 packs to do the entire area properly. It'll give me good cover this year and I hope they will reseed themselves too and spread out a bit next year. I've got about 30 sunflowers growing along the row as well as some other perennials to mix in with these when they flower.
it's nice to find a mix that also doesn't contain any grasses. We have a lot of wild grasses in the garden which we keep around the edges and I'm trying not to let them overtake the whole garden so was looking for a mix that was pure flowers.
Definitely worth the money, I just wish I'd found these before wasting money on those big tubs and packets available everywhere. The garden is already full of bees, and the bee box and giant palette bee house is already getting interest, but very few butterflies so far. I'm hoping when these flower we'll see a lot more bees and butterflies coming in to the garden and I'm looking forward to keeping this meadow area in the garden topped up to keep them all happy.
Completely recommend this product.
Photo is of a small area so you can see what they look like so far - apologies for the finger over the lens! Clearly a better gardener than phone photographer. :)
Extremely pleased with this service.
5 star product!
Most recent customer reviews
Lovely gift idea and great packaging design
Wish they worked though - I imagine it was my gardening skills
Look for similar items by category