- Up to 70% off fashion: Revamp your look with savings on selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
|Price:||£4.59 FREE UK delivery.|
- DIMENSIONS: 176cm x 83cm
- Many Ways to Wear the One Product
- 100% Viscose
- Fine Enough to Fold and Put in Your Handbag
- Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
- Mannequin Size UK 8/10, Details Below in Description
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
This lovely soft butterfly design sarong is large and very versitile, it can be worn in a variety of ways depending on your mood and requirements, including as a cover up and a scarf. If you are in need of inspiration of different ways to wear it as a scarf, have a look at """"""""""""""""25 ways to wear a scarf in 4.5 minutes"""""""""""""""" on You Tube.
The sarong is very soft, and fine enough that it is easily folded up and put in a bag.
The approximate dimensions are 175cm by 110cm, and it is 100% viscose.
All photo's are taken using 5500k bright daylight photography lamps to illuminate the subject. Colours do vary on different computers and monitors/phones/tablets, and will depend on your settings, therefore pictures can appear different to the product.
The mannequinn shown in the pictures is a size 8/10, however she is very petite (we have nicknamed her Kylie), so the scarf may appear larger than when you receive it.
Mannequin size: For Size 32-36, Shoulder Width: 38cm, Bust: 85cm, Waist: 61cm, Hips: 84cm.
Top Customer Reviews
Great price and a great look
Bought to go with pink bikini but will go with anything
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lovely! Very see through, but that's exactly what I wanted. Can fold and use as a lightweight scarf in the winter.Published 1 month ago by Dawn Harris