on 8 June 2011
Not at all happy with this product. The chain looked like something you would use with a padlock and the charm was cheap plastic. l didnt give it as a gift, l might keep it to put in a christmas cracker, thats all its good for really.
on 6 October 2010
Ideal for childs birthday gift, which you can add your own charms to make it extra special - fast delivery for seller.
on 4 January 2011
I bought this bracelet for my god daughter, she is 7yrs old and was pleased with it. The only one negative thing I will say is that the bracelet is quite big for it being a child's bracelet.
on 14 February 2012
It may have been cheap, but that shouldnt mean it has to be complet rubbish. This was rubbish, it was so bad I didnt have the heart to give it to the child i intended to.
on 8 October 2014
Were bought for my nieces Christmas. Think they will love them 😊
on 24 February 2012
Item was bought as a birthday present for a 5 year old girl in my son's class at school.
Found it gorgeous and lightweight and brilliant for a little girl who loves putting jewellery on.
I have now purchased a second one for another little girl's birthday.
Highly recommend.
on 8 October 2014
Item is not as described. Does not match the necklace I bought to go with it (even though it said it did). It's quite flimsy feeling, will do for my little girl (who it's meant for) but If you are looking for a good quality lasting bracelet for your little one I wouldn't recommend this. It does for costume wear for my daughter.
on 27 March 2016
Delighted the children intended for but I wish you could alter the length. It's is an obvious child's toy but they do all have different size wrists.
on 1 February 2014
This beautiful bracelet was a present for a little girl who absolutely loves jewellery. If it was in a bigger size I would have liked it for myself.
on 19 December 2013
I love this when i saw it on here, however the actual bracelet is thicker than it looks on the picture, in the picture looks more elegant