on 26 October 2014
I bought this bat a couple of months ago and I would highly recommend it from beginners to intermediate level.
on 13 July 2016
The product was not delivered as per description, the description says that the package includes the butterfly bat cover in Red/ Black colour.
This bat cover was not delivered. The bat is quite okay. Butterfly Boll Allround Fl Flextra Rubbers Black/Red Table Tennis Bat
on 15 September 2015
I didn't know if I'm good at attacking or defending, or that I have speed or control so I bought this all round bat. It's very nice indeed. The bat itself is quite light compared to other professional bats but is still a lot heavier than the £2 cheap ones.

The bat has a flared handle, bigger at the end and smaller towards the rubber, with two (silicon?) stickers on the front and back. These stickers would often catch the grime and sweat from your palm so you have to clean it every now and then.

Upon the item's arrival I suggest you try it out first and then if you like it, sand out the bottom of the bare blade between the rubber and the handle where your grip is. That part is usually sharp upon first arrival and you can hurt yourself using it without the sanding as did I.

The Flextra rubber offers good grip with sufficient speed. This bat is aimed more at control as it is a beginner's bat but will feel very speedy at first if you're coming from a cheap range. I'd suggest to clean the bat everyday with little amount of water and facial tissue. Don't use toilet rolls as those will leave small chunks of paper on the bat and will be counter-productive.

I've been using it for about three years without changing the rubber (using it only twice a week for two hours each session plus everyday for only 30 mins). The rubber is now a little darker than what I remember but still has a good grip on the ball. And because of my carelessness it now has chunks ripped away by accident (lol). Also normal wear and tear is to be expected, with mine now has the outside edge chipped away here and there.

Overall a great all round bat and worth every penny I paid for it for lasting me this long and actually spurred me up enough to change my grip to a proper one (was holding it like a thumbs up with the front of the bat in line with the thumb).
on 16 December 2016
Good bat but the envelop was missing.
on 26 April 2014
This is a great bat for casual table tennis at work. The rubber gives good spins, control is good and speed is fine too.
on 18 February 2015