TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 31 March 2014
Bought one of the multiple lead car chargers, and it worked so well I got one of these too. Its quite a short lead, but great for popping into a workbag instead of lots of separate ones for different phones and gadgets. All three working well so far.
on 8 March 2014
Having previously had a three in one charging cable, I was a bit dubious as it fell apart pretty quickly. This seems much more robust and a far better design, with the three going into one cable further down the cable. I'll wait to see if it falls apart, but at the moment, there doesn't seem to be any danger of this happening.
on 20 February 2015
neat design, however doesn't work with my iPad mini - clever little thing knows its not an approved cable, pah!
on 22 May 2014
I bought as I always have to phones with me - iPhone 5 and Nokia 1020 and always forget at leaf one of the chargers when travelling. This is is a perfect solution.
on 10 April 2014
Needed a high quality charging cable for my many devices, and this fit the bill perfectly. Now buying more for friends and family as they work so well. As a note, they don't carry data so you can't sync - but all I needed was to charge everything.
on 25 February 2014
Fab cable, solid construction - need to buy more as colleagues are jealous! Just be aware that can only charge one device at a time
on 3 March 2014
This does seem to be a well made piece of kit, and it does do exactly what it says.

I also like the colour - no reason why tech should be boring old black or white all the time :)

You just need to make sure you read the description carefully, so you know what you are buying. This is purely a charging cable - it will not sync your data, and it does say this on the description. I wanted it to save on taking various cables on holiday to charge our various bits of kit, and for having in the car for emergency charging, and for those purposes it is perfect. I haven't tried charging more than one device at the same time, as I'm not sure if it's meant for that and don't want to risk overloading it.

It works with either a USB plug, or in a PC's USB port, but on a PC, it will not connect to iTunes etc to sync.

The other thing to bear in mind, and it should have occurred to me, is that if you use it in a car with a USB port, again it will only charge. It will not play music through the car's audio system in the same way as a regular Apple cable. But - nothing in the description claims that it will, and the fact that it states there is no data transfer should probably have made it obvious to me.

So - in summary - a great bit of kit, as long as you read carefully and know what you're buying.

PS: I had originally dropped a star because of the cable not playing music in the car, but I felt that was a bit unfair, since the vendor never claimed it did. Also, I decided to add the extra star because of the vendor himself. He has bent over backwards to help me and is a just an all round good egg!
on 20 January 2014
This lead covers off the vast majority of phone and tablets I have and use.
The old style apple connector is great for older iphones and ipads.
The Lightning connector is great for newer iphones and ipads.
And for normal phones and tablets, the micro USB covers them off.
Saves carrying multiple leads and chargers around - allows you charge your devices from any USB port or charger.

Overall very convenient and a great idea.
Good value too! Much cheaper than 3 separate leads.
I am going to order another one for my car so I can charge items on the move.
on 10 April 2014
Lightning connection DOES NOT charge iPhone 5 and iPad mini (both iOS 7). IPad 2 charged using 30 pin connector. Micro USB charged Samsung galaxy s2 and nexus 10.
on 22 March 2014
Worked at first - charged iPhone 5 and 4S (i.e. new and old-style connectors), also Micro-USB.
However after about two weeks the iPhone 5 charging has just stopped completely. Probably a fault in the cable. Will return.
A shame as it's a really neat idea and was genuinely useful for its brief period of operation.