- Actors: Scott Ward, Robert Stack, Ogie Banks, S. Scott Bullock, Jess Harnell
- Directors: Josh Prikryl, Victor Dal Chele
- Writers: David Garber, Dennys McCoy, Pamela Hickey
- Producers: David Garber, Dennys McCoy, Pamela Hickey, Wendy Choi, Wing Tam
- Format: PAL
- Language: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 4:3 - 1.33:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: U
- Studio: Abbey
- DVD Release Date: 12 Mar. 2001
- Run Time: 120 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B000059YUJ
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 46,757 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Butt-Ugly Martians - The Martians Have Landed  [DVD]
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
DVD Special Features:
Exclusive Comic Strip
The Martians Have Landed! is a stuffed-to-the-antennae (although, come to think of it, they don't have any) introduction to the Butt-Ugly Martians, that trio of CGI extraterrestrials who are sent to this world to conquer it but who decide Earth is so cool (mainly due to our endless supplies of junk food, video games and other essentials) that they decide to stay here and defend it instead, notably against their own leader, Emperor Bog. This results in some quite funny scenarios, with the BUMs faking scenes of conquest for transmission home by using painted backdrops. They're aided and abetted by a pair of teenagers and a robotic dog (called Dog) and hunted by the superbly named Stoat Muldoon, who makes it his business to hunt aliens. There are four episodes of the TV series here: "Playback/Payback", "Jax the Conqueror", "Meet Gorgon" and "You Bet Your Planet". Despite the fact that the CGI is mostly of sub-PlayStation standard--although the scenes set in outer space are pretty effective--they're perfect post-school, pre-teatime wind-down fodder.
The 4:3 DVD scores heavily in the extras department, with behind-the-scenes interviews with the production staff and voiceover actors (which include the veteran Robert "Untouchables" Stack), a quiz, a gallery, a trivia section, Web links and more.--Roger ThomasSee all Product description
Top customer reviews
A thouroughly good and worthwhile release. I'm looking forward to the next in the series.
Graphics are real cool & the star of the show is the dog.
Can't say much more (I've had a secret hush hush preview)- but watch out your kids will want to watch it over & over again - the martians are coming........