- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Buster Keaton in Our Hospitality/Sherlock Jr [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£7.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
A double bill of classic silent comedy. 'Our Hospitality' (1923) sees Buster Keaton as the last surviving member of the McCoy family, sending up the famous Hatfield-McCoy feud. Trouble is inevitable when he falls in love with a Hatfield (Natalie Talmadge, his real-life girlfriend). The film also features train and chase sequences, as well as the famous rescue atop a high waterfall. In 'Sherlock Junior' (1923) Keaton plays a projectionist who, accused of stealing a watch, dreams of becoming a detective and clearing his name. His thoughts are so powerful that he dreams himself right onto the screen, merging with the characters in the movies he shows.