- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Business Valuation Demystified Paperback – 1 Feb 2011
Save an extra 10% with Amazon Student*
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Edward Nelling, Ph.D., CFA, is Professor of Finance and a Fellow in the Center for Corporate Governance in the LeBow College of Business at Drexel University, where he teaches courses in investment analysis and financial management. He has served as a consultant on mutual fund and exchange-traded fund performance, and as an expert witness. He holds the Chartered Financial Analyst designation from the CFA Institute, and is a member of the CFA Society of Philadelphia. He has also taught at the Wharton School, the Georgia Institute of Technology, and Korea University.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
of important topics such as DCF analysis. A good feature is that each chapter ends with a short quiz so that you can test
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Budgeting & Finance
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Purchasing & Supply
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Budgeting
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Corporate
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Purchasing & Procurement